Need a kick up the backside

Emmamb

Silver Member
Y do I do it to myself? Everyday this week has been rubbish so expecting a massive gain tomorrow night.
I've entered myself into races to try and up the motivation but it hasn't worked-I've got a race in just over 3 weeks and wanted to be 13 something by then but am more likely to be back in the 15's :'(

Hi Emma

Whats going on? Have you been feeling low or are you hungrier than usual? Are you feeling demotivated, or maybe sick of the diet? Sorry to bombard you with questions, but I'm not sure what advice to give :)

All I know is that every second is a new opportunity to make a fresh start. Draw a line, and get back on the wagon ASAP, before the pounds gained turn into stones. All the best xxx

Maybe look through all the recipes on here plan and try some new ones, write it down and don't buy the stuff your not allowed/trigger foods

The food I love-crisps,chocolate etc is unavoidable cos the kids have it in their pack ups.
I've been doing the plan for just over a year and every day for the past 3 weeks I've supposed to have 'drawn my sparkly line' but everyday I've picked at rubbish-aaaagh I'm expecting about 6lb on tomorrow! But can't avoid the scales cos need to get my head in gear. Im exercising a lot and think I'm probably depriving myself a bit too much xx

Emmamb said:
The food I love-crisps,chocolate etc is unavoidable cos the kids have it in their pack ups.
I've been doing the plan for just over a year and every day for the past 3 weeks I've supposed to have 'drawn my sparkly line' but everyday I've picked at rubbish-aaaagh I'm expecting about 6lb on tomorrow! But can't avoid the scales cos need to get my head in gear. Im exercising a lot and think I'm probably depriving myself a bit too much xx

Why not keep the crisps and choc in boot of car so when kids get out of car at school put it in there lunch box and shut the boot.

Cook some lovely dinners with loads of super free foods and fill up on all that to try n curb the snacking

I know it's hard but keep in mind why u want to lose weight :)

why don't you syn either a choccie or crisps every day? I know lots of people who do that.

I know exactly what you mean, I am feeling so demotivated now - I keep telling myself that I have done well so what difference does that chocolate bar make, or that scone? I need a proper kick up the backside and I am not willing to let that kick be spilling over my jeans that I have slimmed in to after storing them in my cupboard for 5 years (no lie) in the hope one day I will fit in to them again!!! Tips for keeping yourselves motivated ladies and gents? I have 17lb to target, I keep setting myself mini goals but getting nowhere near them because I keep sabotaging myself :( It isn't the plan I struggle with - believe me I know it inside out, it is wanting to stick at it - I just don't know what to do :-(

I am very much in the same place right now. If I have a good week I 'reward' myself with crap, if I have a bad week I console myself with crap! Just end up doing one forward.and two back. I think if you go back to writing stuff down, at least the syns as you go along, then it's harder to convince yourself that 'a little biscuit won't do any harm etc.

Well I put 6lb on!!!!! Have set myself mini goals with pamper treats if I achieve them on time-including a hair restyle when I reach target :)
Gonna do some cooking today and try and mix things up a bit food wise xx

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Well well done to facing up to it hun! We all go through that stage and it's hard to get your head down. 15s?!? You don't look it from your pic! How tall are you can I ask btw? Can't see stats on phone x

And if you put 6 on in a week you can take it off in a week I reckon! X

I'm 5'6 i managed to stay in the 14's by 2lbs :)
Ive been going to bootcamp for 2 1/2 months and the inches are dropping off which is y I think I possibly look smaller than I am-am a 12/14 top and a big 14 at the bottom xx

Back