• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need a little help

noddy

Hi everyone

well been on cambridge ss for 9 weeks but last two on ss+ my but weight loss has slowed more than i thought i went onto ss+ to compesate for me going to the gym i work out now burning between 350 and 500 cals 3 times a week im having porridge for breakfast then 3 bars a day drinking 2 ltrs water a day minimum any ideas what i am doing wrong??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
Hi,did you say you were having 3 bars a day or is it 3 packs,if it is 3 bars thats most likely your answer youre only allowed 1 a day you will get weeks where you only lose a lb or so,when you average it out it works out to a stone per month,plus muscle weighs heavier than fat so it could be that
xx

noddy

my cdc said that a bar is the same as a soup or porridge so dont understand why she would say that if your only allowed 1 a day

andju

I lurve lurve lurve bars
oh dear I think your cdc had better check with cambridge HQ she should not be encouraging you to have more than 1 bar a day.The carb content is high,they have more than the shakes/soups cal wise plus they can give you a bad stomach.
Hopefully kd will see this and give you a better answer than me,I will see if I can find a link for you about this.
xx

KD

Gone fishing
Yep, as andju says, it's only one bar a day. And on top of that, you need more water.

2.25L minimum plus 1/2 pint for every bar (though..that would be just the one bar;))

Also the gym can make you retain water. Exercise on SS is okay, but doesn't help much in the weight department. Great for new habits and all that though.

KD, why does going to the gym make you retain water? I have been going a couple of times a week doing quite a strenuous cardio and weights work out with an instructor. Would really appreciate your advice!:confused: