1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Tracie Green, 15 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Tracie Green

Tracie Green Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    hya guys, im back, most of u probably wont remember me but i was on here a lot last year beforei got pregnant, then i ahd ma boofoo baby boy william and he had the audasity to leave 3 extra stone on me!!!!! soo ive started slimming world again!! im not going to class as am pretty farmiliar with it all, i started last week, but i really want a wine!! i thnk i have enough syns left fo a small glass, can anyone remind me how many syns that is forwhite wine??? x cheers luvies!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

a bottel is 24 i think aint sure in my book 175ml is 6.5 syns but it is over a year old :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.