• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need advice from Pros

Ah Ladies, Ive had a bit of a funny old day and Im not sure If I'd be better off counting today as a green day instead of EE but Ive never done greens/red so not sure.

If someone has a minute could u have a quick peak at my food diary for today and tell me what you think. Ive done so well this week I'd hate to muck up

THANKS MWAH xx
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/182656-my-1st-ever-food-diary.html

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes, green day, but I think already you see what can happen if you don't sit down and plan a few days ahead.

A lot of people prefer the flexibility of Extra Easy, but I love the extra healthy extras the other two plans bring.

Steve (not a lady;))

Yes, green day, but I think already you see what can happen if you don't sit down and plan a few days ahead.

A lot of people prefer the flexibility of Extra Easy, but I love the extra healthy extras the other two plans bring.

Steve (not a lady;))
Absolutely, I was also caught off guard and went for lunch with my work team but I applauded myself for walking past McDonalds and kept walking.
Thanks for your feedback

Lol @ walking past Macdonalds :)

I know I have started the day on one plan, got mixed up, had "the wrong lunch" then had to start counting syns - I'm sure we've all done it.

No harm in planning and writing it down. It also helps me if I want to repeat a certain week etc.

Steve

Ever tried mix 2 max? SW don't talk about it as EE kind of makes it obsolete but I still love it! Green breakfast red lunch and green dinner?!

Yes we asked about this in group and the reason it is not talked about is because it is no longer recommended! - perhaps, as you said EE superceded it?