Need Advice

GeeOX

Im after some advice, I'm on my third week of SW and I'm struggling abit with the plan.
I'm having healthy food, fruit, veg ect.
But about a hour or 2 after I eat I'm hungry again it's like nothing will fill me up
I'm having lots of free/speed/protein but I don't know what's wrong.
Is it my body getting use to it?
Has anyone else felt like this?
I've heard you should never be hungry on SW so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Help will be appreciated

Try drinking some water or keeping things in the fridge to nibble on some chicken or chopped up celery an carrots or have a apple an see if your hungry after that.

I agree with upping your water, but it may also be the types of food you're eating. My body doesn't do well with carbs, I can eat a plate of potatoes or pasta and be starving afterwards. You could try increasing your protein (as that should be more satisfying than carbs) and decreasing free foods, making sure to still keep at least a third speed. Also are you using your syns?

Are you hungry or it is a habit, pre SW days, to have a snack after a meal. If you are genuinely hungry maybe you need to eat more at meal times or try to snack on something other than fruit & veg maybe incorporate syns into your snacks. Or make something SW friendly to snack on.

What type of food would you have eaten pre SW?

ok, are you really hungry?

easy way to find out.....is your stomach rumbling?

Is no, its head hunger. Trust me I know all about that!

Make sure youre drinking enough water - being thirsty can trigger hunger thoughts too

Thanks everyone for your advice, recently I have been drinking alot more water and that seems to have helped :)

Back