Need Advise Pleeeeeze!

hazel05

Hi Guys & Gals,

Can anyone help me decide?!
I changed over from Cambridge diet two weeks ago (tomorrow), I'm doing WW online so far i've stayed exactly same weight, I'm pleased with this (kindof!) as i thought maybe i'd gain a lb or 2 to eating again. I'm really enjoying the whole plan and it's great having the freedom to eat a normal healthy diet. The trouble is i still want to loose 7/10lbs and everyone keeps telling me i'm fine the way i am but i've not reached my goal which is really important to me.
We want to start trying for a baby again which is why i'm doing WW (My husband doesn't think i should be on cambridge while trying)
Do you think the weight will start comming off again? Should i lower my points? or maybe i should start Cambridge again till i'm at goal then start eating healthy?
Sorry everyone for such a long post, i guess i'm just a bit confused as getting to my target means so much to me. Thanks for listening :confused:

A few people have made the switch & I think staying the same for a week or so is pretty normal. Youll probably find you lose next week :) Dont reduce your points though, that can have the opposite effect and end up wrecking your wi result :)

I wouldnt give up yet hun, just think you've done fablously well not gaining weight which i hear a lot of people do. So my advice would be to stick it out, and dont whatever you do lower your points allowance!
Lau xxx

Hi Hazel!!

I've nothing really to add to the advice you've been given already (definately dont lower your points! - your body may go into starvation mode and start to store fat - thats why your allocated whatever amount for your weight/height) just wanted to say a big welcome and the very best of luck pet xxxx

Hi everyone, Thank you all for your great advise, i'm going to stick with ww and review where i am in a month. But we're off to NYC next week (for 1 week) so ive got to be extra good!!! It's going to be a real test thats for sure lol
Thanks again everyone xx :)

Hey hun glad you have decided to stick with it. Just also to add that you aren't supposed to do CD if your BMI is 25 or less- you wouldn't be able to SS now and would have to be on one of the higher plans, so better rly if you stick with WW for the last few lbs. xxx

Back