• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need Birthday gift Ideas for my dads 65th!!

Well as title says really - any idea's what I could get for my dads birthday present??

Its his 65th on Monday!!!!!! (yes I know tut tut me I have left it far to late!!!!) but any idea's would be much appriciated.

He is a HUGE man city fan, quite into his photography & like's a decent red wine if thats any help - kinda wanted something different though?????

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks for your reply :)

No he's not retiring - nothing will stop my old man!! Works all week, does his football at least once a week & thehn there's his squash, can't see him stopping anytime soon!! x

fillymum

synful soul

Lady A

Loves to Shop!
How about a personalised squash racket? It will be different and it's something that he uses regularly. It's difficult for me to say as I really don't know how much you'd like to spend hun. xx

How about the theatre. Tickets for 2.............tickets for the next Man.City match or look at this site..........

Manchester City gifts | City of Manchester stadium tours | Football gifts
Thanks so much for your ideas :) Really nice of you to help out x

How about a personalised squash racket? It will be different and it's something that he uses regularly. It's difficult for me to say as I really don't know how much you'd like to spend hun. xx
What a fab idea - one I will def remember for the future!!

I ended up getting a gift experience for go karting!!! hahaha he used to go when "he were a lad" & so I have bought passes for him, my hubby, brother & brother in law to all go. Thought it would be a good way to spend an afternoon & know the compeating will be a good crack - just to see his face when he see's his pressi tomorrow at his suprise dinner party!! x