Need... food....

nay

Hey all

I'm on day 2 and nearing the end of it and today I realised just HOW much time, effort, energy etc.. goes into planning and eating food and how much I thought about it before. Struggling a little but fortunately there's nothing in the house to cause me to crumble! I'm really concerned I won't have lost much and weigh in day seems so far away.... I seriously don't know how I'd do the CD without support on this forum - you guys are excellent! Thankyou!!

Oh and I love the banana shake I'm so glad there's a few I like. I think forest fruits is tonight's shake.

Anyway... just needed to moan - what are your fave flavours?

xxxx

Can totally relate, Its only when I stop eating I realise how much time I spend eating, thinking of eating, preparing to eat but just got to fight through together.

My favourite shake is Mint choc, I love it.

My house is filled with gorgeous food as I still need to cook for my kids and its so tempting to think 'stuff it' and have some too!
My fav shake is choc mint, I like it hot xx

ive got rid of every bit of food from my house! and glad i did too.... theres frozen stuff but i dont bother with that coz by the time it defrosts i would have got my head clear lol.

my fave flavour is banana :) choc mint is a close second x

Banana is amazing. I was sooooo chuffed when I tried it yesterday! I'm swapping my soups for the banana cos the tomato makes me feel icky :/
xxx

do you know what when i first started i absolutely loved the tomato soup but now i think its disgusting!!!!! love the tetras coz they are so much simpler when i am at work. but tend to do a porridge and a soup just to feel "normal"

Back