Need help as struggling at the moment!

angwass

I joined slimming world in March and I had managed to get to 1 stone 4 pounds and my club 10 by October when I went on holiday.....since this said holiday I haven't been on track properly and I have gained 5 pounds!

I've been at Slimming World groups in the past and got to a stone, felt great and then packed in and put it all back on. Although I've been struggling and gained bit by bit I haven't given in and really don't want to as I know it will all go back on.

I'm doing EE at the moment but i'm really struggling with having a 1/3 super free with every meal, mainly because i'm finding it too expensive buying all the fruit, veg and salad stuff :-( Is anyone else finding this a problem?

I am thinking of starting red/green days tomorrow as I don't need to have the 1/3 super free, has anyone been successful doing red/green days?

Hi, I think everyine goes through this struggle after having some time off plan. Go back to basics and write out a food diary and stick to it. If you fancy something naughty make a compremise and have something within your syns. Stay in control.
Do your best its hard to get back on the SW wagon especially at this time of yr even if you don't lose you may well STS which for me would be fantastic.

I either do EE or green and have good loses with both, although the 3rd superfree is not essential on green / red it certainly helps (and I thinkg its going to be recommended in the new packs). We have started to buy frozen veg its so much cheaper than fresh and just as nice. We also always look on the reduced section when we go shopping you can usually get some bargains, especially later in the day and they are great to use in soups or stews.

Good luck you can do it!!

Back