need help getting back into it :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by long 1, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. long 1

long 1 New Member

Was wondering if any 1 can help me get into the swing again? I lost 3 stone on Lighter Life last summer & since then I have slowly put it all back on again. Started CD last week & for some reason I just cant get my head around it & stick to it. Its so silly because I know what I will achieve by doing this and yet I cant seem to manage more than 3 days and then I binge. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how the hell do I get my head back in the game ?:break_diet:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. mummypower

mummypower Just call me Anne x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I found Looking at photos of myself bigger, or buying an item of clothing that I really wanted to get in to helped a huge amount, also all the inspirational photos and stories on here helped.
    You can do it, you have before x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.