Need help packing enough food for a whole day

cruisedolly

I have to do polling clerk duties next week which mean I will be in a polling station all day from 6.30am until gone 10pm. The only food/drink I will have access to is what I take with me. There is a fridge and kettle available. Trying to plan what to take so I have enough food for the day without getting hungry and think I will have to allow 15 syns for that day. One meal was going to be slimming world quiche with salad, and take plenty of fruit. Anybody got any ideas?

bacon, hard boiled egg and tomato sandwich
aldis version of quavers(3syns)
pasta salad?
roasted veggies(i like them cold) and extra light mayo(0.5)
hard boiled eggs (could stuff these with mayo and cheese(a)and chives)
yoghurt
banana, grapes, apples, oranges, pine apple

mug shots
tuna pasta
cereal with some milk
sandwich
alpen light bar incase you need a sweet fix:D

I agree with the above posts. Perhaps you can make a scanbran cake that is not many syns for the whole thing, to snack on during those boring quiet times.
Ryvita minis are good too, also don't forget to drink plenty.

I hope you are really busy and don't have too much time to think about it.

Thanks for the tips- really need something snacky and not too messy as we usually have to grab a bite when we can - for the same reason nothing hot in case it goes cold. Not sure about eggs - can be a bit smelly in more ways than one, lol

Tubs of fatfree cottage cheese could be good.

If you have wholemeal bread for your HE then weigh out 60g which will conveniently be 1.5 slices of an 800g loaf (a sneaky trick), add another half a slice (2 syns) and make yourself a ham and cheese sandwich using 2x Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangles (2 syns) as the spread, and a huge stack of wafer thin ham, lettuce, tomato and cucumber in the middle (all free).

Back