need help

Discussion in 'Celebrity Slim' started by jennyc, 12 May 2010 Social URL.

1. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    hi guys just wondering about cs....is anyone doing the 3 shakes a day? and if so what is the weight loss? and what is the average weekly loss the real way?oh and can u drink wine on it?thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Silver Member

Start Weight:
    226lb
    Current Weight:
    187lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    39lb(17.26%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    if you want 3 shakes a day id suggest lipotrim, otherwise stick to the prescribed way. You can drink wine on it when you stick to the prescribed way but I know you cant on LT (was told that cos you're not eating you've no defense and so can seriously damage your liver, kidneys and even your heart. dunno the facts behind it but I didnt wanna chance it when I did LT). As to the weight loss I'm not sure cos I've only finished my first CS week and havent gotten round to weighing myself, but look at others sigs to get a decent idea, also I think there's a few threads on it. Lt has a higher loss rate but its not as easy to keep up, in fact its bloody hard lol .

Hope that helps

4. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    thanks a mill,i did lt last year,i just cant get motivated to start it so i thought id try this and slowly push myself back to lt again...think i did well today,well i hope i did hahah

5. SilverSilph

SilverSilph Silver Member

Start Weight:
    226lb
    Current Weight:
    187lb
    Goal Weight:
    170lb
    Lost(%):
    39lb(17.26%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
  6. jennyc

jennyc Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Diet:
    xenical
    haha iv put my weight back on,all 4 stone of it that s why im going back on it....but the way i look at it is,if i did it once i can do it again haha

7. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    exactly Jenny! It can be done. Let's all do it once and for all!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.