need help

deepu

hi guys ,i don't understand one thing,why can't vlcd work as low calorie diets.we having about 500-600 calories in vlcd,if we have some eggs and chicken or a sandwich.it will come to 700-800.but its still very low calorie.why don't this work.:mad:

some times i am fine and some times i want to eat,i am trying slim and save for a week now,with many breaks.its not working for me.i am a housewife have 2 kids,i am in kitchen whole day,can't stop putting something in my mouth.i am not in ketosis after 5,6 days.because i cant stop eating.is there something i can do about it

some times i am fine and some times i want to eat,i am trying slim and save for a week now,with many breaks.its not working for me.i am a housewife have 2 kids,i am in kitchen whole day,can't stop putting something in my mouth.i am not in ketosis after 5,6 days.because i cant stop eating.is there something i can do about it

Just try and be strong and have will power, i'm a parent (and tidy the house all the time) and it's tough but you just need to be strong..

hang in there Deepu, thing is youve got to want to loose weight more than eat ! It is hard I know and you need to have a lot of willpower if you're really hungry have the salad ~anything high in carbs will knock you out of ketosis ~ perhaps it may be an idea to have a word with Bob fromslim and save ~it might be that you may need to have a meal and 2 meal replacements rather than total meal replacement if youre finding it really hard .maybe you could find other ways to treat youself besides food x

If it's the getting into Ketosis that you're finding hard maybe do a week on the Atkins induction to get into ketosis before you start. 20g of carbs max but as many calories from protein and other foods as you like. Once in ketosis you could then try the Slim and Save VLCD. If you really can't stop snacking on carbs then a VLCD is not for you. n that case perhaps try something like Slimming World where you can have snacks as long as you count them? Essentially whatever diet you do will require willpower and a VLCD even more so whether in ketosis or not.

Thanks for support guys.i tried atkins earlier,but get bored of eating meat n eggs.are you all doing slim n save.have you all lost weight with this diet as shown on your triggers

Getting in ketosis can be hard as those above have already said.

Once you get into ketosis it gets a lot easier, I am not hungry when in Ketosis and manage quite well 99% of the time.

I have lost 4st on Slim & Save and have found it easier than any of the other VLCD's have done in the past but any cheating you are doing is just making it harder and harder for yourself and no other vlcd is going to be any different. As Bordersgirl says, it may just not be for you. Many of my friends are on SW and getting respectable results maybe that would be a good choice for you as you can eat lots of different foods on that.

But with fast and drastic weight loss comes a lot of will power and determination.

good luck whichever path you choose xx

Thanks for support guys.i think I shuld give it a honest try.i need one for suggestion,what sause or cream can I use in salad

Well no sauce/cream is allowed at all to be honest but if you have to have something use a tiny amount of very low calorie vinaigrette with as low carbs as you can find. The more you add extra calories to the plan the less weight you will lose though.

Hi, guys hope u all doing well..i checked today I was in ketosis.i checked after 2 hours,it was negative,it was negative again ater 3 hours.is there any logic

I don't know a lot about how the sticks work as I don't really use them very often as I know that if I stick to plan I will stay in ketosis. Maybe there's a difference depending on when you last ate when you're just going into ketosis? I'm not entirely sure but I know that if you stick to it this diet works as it says and you should lose on average a stone a month.

Started since 12 oct .checked today havn't lost a pound in last 10 days.was on and off on this diet.i checked today I am in ketosis.will giv it a try again this week.

Hi, but you made it clear you have not been 100% for 10 days, On and Off doesnt work for VLCD if you want to get into ketosis, stop being as hungry and get results you need to stick at it without cheats else you will never get results with it.

I think you be best suited to SW or WW ?

Good luck however you go forward, not trying to be down on you but if you dont do VLCD 100% you wont manage to succeed on it x

I have tea with skimmed milk most days and have no problem with ketosis, how many you having, and how much milk you using?

Back