need help...

abz

Gold Member
am at work. it is insanely quiet. very bored. thoughts turning to food. i don't actually want to eat any, but my brain is going around in circles. i was hoping people would have some interesting stories, jokes, conundrums, anything really to take my mind off it!!

abz xx

oh my god. had to stop half way through. that totally freaked me out!! how can a body move like that!! amazing. *judder*

abz xx

Never seen anything like it! The contortionist woman I mean!!

even just the way she walks she looks so fluid. can see why she's got a snakeskinny costume on too... lookslike she's slithering sometimes.

and don't open that impossible quiz.. you'll never leave. aargh.

abz xx

i tried to warn you!! although it was after i'd been stuck on it for a while... ha.

abz xx

i have no clue. i stopped after a while. can't even remember what number i got to...

abz xx

The impossible quiz 2 is even better :) i think the first one might only have 30 odd questions...but the second one has 100! hehehe

I got to something like 47 on the second one...then i needed the # key - and my crappy japanese laptop didnt have one!!!!! i was rather annoyed...

ha. i'm avoiding it like the plague now!! i'd rather go bored insane than frustration insane!!

abz xx

ha. i'm avoiding it like the plague now!! i'd rather go bored insane than frustration insane!!

abz xx

But you know you will go back to it...eventually...you just wont be able to help yourself ;)

i know i know. i figured if i could stop eating then i could stop doing anything... hee.

abz xx

Thats what you think ;)

Back