• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Need it tattooing..

or put a post it note on the fridge!! that way you see it when you go to get dinner out to cook!! x

Not such a fat kat now :)
Mine are in my plate cupboard and my handbag then I've hot one with me at all times. It's not often I forget as I've got into a routine of getting it out at the same time and take it with a cuppa straight after food

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
I put mine on the windowsill next to where I always put my drink at mealtimes, have to keep them fairly high up due to toddler thinking they are "blue sweeties" I forgot to take one after breakfast yesterday but considering I had only had 2 pieces of Weight Watchers Toast I didnt think it was worth much anyway.
I have an alarm on my phone to remind me to take it, altho most of the time il sit down to eat n hubby will mutter "have you forgotten anything"
When I am at work its all ok as I sit it on my keyboard so I see it all the time but at home even though they are in the plate cupboard I still seem to miss them!

Violet is shrinking
Maybe you could keep them on top of your plate in the cupboard then you'll see them when you go to plate up. Put a sticky note on the actual cupboard.