Need kick up the bum (metaphorically speaking)

hellcats

I seem to have lost my motivation so if anyone could find it, can you post it back to me please. Have lost overall 3 1/2 stone but back up to 3 stone, still have 2 to go but appear to have stalled. :sigh: I am going to reread my book and hope that I get enthused again. I know we all can go through this but so annoying and defitist so please help me get back on track. Thanks.

Hey,
I think most people have this issue at one time or another. I hate to say it but a day or two off plan totally normally helps me.

Have you got a slimming buddy? I was struggling last week and someone from group kindly emailed me a couple of times with "motivational quotes" of the day. It really seemed to help and focus me again.
Would a shake up of what you are eating/what plan you are doing help? It can be quiet easy to get stuck with the same food.....
Maybe doing a 100% day by day goal? With a nice treat at the end (manicure, facial etc) of having completed a set period?

I'm just throwing ideas out there, hopefully something clicks with you

I seem to have lost my motivation so if anyone could find it, can you post it back to me please. Have lost overall 3 1/2 stone but back up to 3 stone, still have 2 to go but appear to have stalled. :sigh: I am going to reread my book and hope that I get enthused again. I know we all can go through this but so annoying and defitist so please help me get back on track. Thanks.

You have done so very well so far! Pick something up which weighs what you have lost! Now give yourself a pat on the back!!! Dont look back your not going that way. Drip drip, every little drip fills a bucket. Nothing tastes as good as getting into those jeans. You will do this! Sending positive vibes your way :)

Hi hellcats,same here,im desperatly trying to get back on it but failing miserably! i too lost 3 and a half stone from sept 11 to april 12.dont know what happened in april but ive been strugggling ever since ! now a stone and a half back on later,i feel so de motivated and dissapointed in myself for putting it back on! really need a kick up the backside for xmas,i felt so great loosing weight and couldnt understand how people could fall off the wagon as it was soooo easy! now im good for a day then go on a mad binge and think i ll start tomoroow......im obsessed with eating lately! x

Seems to be the curse of the 3 1/2 stone loss! I'm exactly the same at the moment, obsessed with eating, feeling hungry all the time and have put on every week for the past three weeks. Just don't seem to be able to get my head back in the game, it had been all so easy until now! Don't want to put on more weight in the run up to Christmas, really want to get my 4 stone award for Christmas, so need to lose 1lb a week which is my good average but need to get my head sorted!!!

so hard isnt it.....been terrible all week again although its half term so thats my excuse lol ! been to pizzahut today then went looking at clothes in asda and felt so fat ,im sat here eating fruit and yogurt !! really need to lose some b4 xmas ...lets hope i can get motivated.get back on track asap is all i can say as the longer u leave it the harder it is,and a stone and half bak on is heartbreaking!!easier said than done though i know...whys it so easy to put it on and soooo hard to lose it!!good luck xx

hellcats said:

I lost my motivation a few weeks ago but being good one week has really got my motivation back I had a good loss bought a dress for Xmas that's tight so now I have my next target .... The Xmas dress

Back