Need lipotrim advise!

Flowergirl16

Hey everyone.. I'm just wanting abit of advise really as no one else that I know are on this diet. Is it normal for me to have diahrea with it? It started a few days ago but I've been told that people on really get consterpation? This is my second week on the lipotrim diet

How much water are you drinking? An excess of water can cause diarrhoea above the recommended 2.5 litres/4 pints plus the water used to mix your shakes.

Having your shakes all at once or too close together.

Also if you are lactose intolerant.

How much water are you drinking? An excess of water can cause diarrhoea above the recommended 2.5 litres/4 pints plus the water used to mix your shakes.

Having your shakes all at once or too close together

Also if you are lactose intolerant.
Hi thanks for your response!.. I drink quiet abit of water but I got told the more I drink the more I lose.. I have one shake about 7ish then at 1 and then my last one about 6ish so there not too close to each other.. I suffer from IBS so could that have anything to do with it?

That is a myth about the more water you drink the more weight you lose and can be dangerous. It is recommended to drink your water throughout the day and not all at once.

The main objective is to replace the water you would naturally get from eating solid food like meat, vegetables and fruit.

Tea and coffee can go towards your water count as some people find it difficult just to drink all plain water.

If it was a hot day or you were exercising or feeling thirsty then obviously you need a little more. Drinking too much water is most lightly the cause as this is the second week.

In the first week diarrhoea can happen as your body adjust to the vitamins and minerals in the diet but settles down after a day or two.

Not sure about IBS...I myself suffer from IBS but was fine on Lipotrim.

If you contact Lipotrim they are very good at getting back quickly with a response if you have questions about Lipotrim.

http://www.lipotrim.co.uk/contact_us/index.htm

Last edited:
The chocolate ones seem to have that effect on me!

Back