Need lunch ideas

Kacada

Just started cruise phase and could use some ideas for on the go lunches. I start early so need to make the night before. But do have access to a microwave at work. So far I've made chicken korma (for pp days) and today made a batch of soup (for Pv days) but getting abit bored.

suggestions and inspiration is need

Thanks

xxx

Hi I have just started the cruise phase too. I have been making extra of my tea the night before for example I made diet coke chicken for tea last night (PP) and for lunch today, I had it again but with a salad (PV Day) also oat bran porridge is quick and easy you could make in work. I will be having scrambled egg and salmon with Tomato nice and filling easy to grab without any prep night before and again make In work Good luck

For PV days, you can make a modified Bolognese - tomatoes, onions, garlic, splenda, bit of vinegar, basil, spices, etc. and mix with lean beef/turkey mince. I make that with shirataki noodles (like pasta :)) and usually a bed of spinach. I do a lot of salads too on PV days - just broiled meats with different veggies/salad stuff.

PP days, I do lean mince burgers under grill with Quark on top and also a seafood soup (bit of onion, 1/2 stock cube, seasonings, prawns, fish, etc. and again shirataki noodles - my saviour!) I add a bit chilis/hot spice to it too.

I keep snacking stuff on hand at work too - chicken tenders, mini- burgers, cold cuts, etc. and then on PV days, I add Pickles (and small gerkhins).

Hope that helps!

Back