need Maccy D advice

Fionut

slowly shrinking
I'm taking our youth club out this afternoon ice skating and for a McDonald's. Now I know I'm gonna want to eat something, so what's the lowest carb item they have? I'll be eating burgers bunless of course- if that's what I'm having, but what's best?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

What about their chicken salads

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins

Well, that didn't work, I looked on their web site and decided on s chicken and crispy Bacon salad at 6g of carbs but ended up at KFC. Ordered chicken - planned to skin it- and coleslaw but some how ended up with large fries as well which I ate. Goodbye ketosis...
Not gonna do this to myself any more! Come on self control!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I completely feel your pain, I ended up there with the hubby yesterday with exactly the same plan but it just didn't work, ended up with a 2 piece meal and corn on the cob, so very annoyed with myself completely out of ketosis now. Dunno why I did it to myself

Jew356 said:
I completely feel your pain, I ended up there with the hubby yesterday with exactly the same plan but it just didn't work, ended up with a 2 piece meal and corn on the cob, so very annoyed with myself completely out of ketosis now. Dunno why I did it to myself

What are we like eh? Think KFC should be renamed ketosis failure chicken!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins so excuse random words that have been autocorrected!

It's just too nice to resist, will be avoiding like the plague from now on. Going to have to start again to get ketosis back

I had a double cheese burger minus the bun, ketchup etc and a garden salad with the ranch dressing. Did get a funny look when I asked for a bunless burger but hey ho!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a Big Mac (took the bun off and hid it in the box). Also had the chicken and bacon salad and removed the coating from the chicken. Had the caesar dressing on the salad. The burgers have the lowest carbs (not the chicken ones).

Back