Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

Oh i'm so tired! I still have a slight sore throat so rotten cold still hanging about, not taking anything for it as it's gone on a bit but bearable and is fine when I drink and eat throughout the day.

Bran flakes with milk for breakie
Strawberries & watermelon to snack on
Just put some butternut squash, onions, garlic and chicken stock into the slow cooker for lunch.
Going to have quorn mince as bolognese with brocolli and passata sauce with a small amount of pasta for dinner.

I probably should go shopping for some more supplies but need to stretch it out as money always tight at end of month. I may last another day without needing to but then will definitely need milk and my ususal weekend breakfast of yoghurt and more fresh fruit.

I REALLY need to go food shopping. My plan is to go tomorrow after the gym!
Good job I won Slimmer of the Week as I got fruit to last me another couple of days now haha x

Hi hun,
I'm back from holiday and trying to catch up with everyone.
Well done on your 3lb loss on Monday, that was fab :) And I bet it feels great to get into your smaller jeans :)
As always your food looks amazing!
Welcome home!!! Are you ready to carry on with plan? Look forward to hearing about your holiday!!!

I REALLY need to go food shopping. My plan is to go tomorrow after the gym!
Good job I won Slimmer of the Week as I got fruit to last me another couple of days now haha x
Oh well that's wonderful!!! Enjoy! Have fun at the gym tomorrow, I am rather jealous haha, my time will come again, really hoping the kids will enjoy going with me one day.

I've been busy cleaning food cupboards which are quite bear, but that's good as I don't want much processed food in the house now, I have enough pasta to last a good 2-3 weeks I would of thought as not using it much lately, just need some more packets of pasatta and tins of beans. Oh it's like writing a shopping list haha. I may not bother shopping today and will see how milk goes for tomorrow but will definitely be needing some more strawberries and need to think of another speed fruit as bored of apples and clementines, if anyone has any suggestions, all welcome! Will be needing some more plain low calorie fat free yoghurt also and I'm loving my frozen roasted veg so will get some more of that.

Today I'm having a little granolo I have had in the cupboard ages, need to use it rather than throw it out, it does have some raisins and nuts/seeds so will syn it as a treat and change but not something i'll have daily, just once a week.
Also having some more watermelon and strawberries as a snack.
Lunch will be boiled eggs and salad
Dinner will be chicken curry, better get cooking that in the slow cooker so it's ready for tonight, I'll have a very small amount of rice.

You sound like me making your shopping last lol. Tried make it last till tue but with him
Starting today best make sure plenty of things to snack on in fridge like yogurys and chicken etc

I think I've been really good and I'm doing the plan and then I asked my friend to syn some of the stuff I ate and I had nearly 40syns one day :O

I could really do with finding a syn free meal plan. ( Can any on recommend)

But I don't like fish, bananas Tomatoes, Cucumber or porridge.

Yes definitely have lots in for him, men like to eat haha!! I hate going shopping Laura, I hate it even more with the kids, takes longer and they argue and fight and make noise and it's embarrassing, they don't enjoy it as much as me and a lot of the time I end up buying more than planned and I simply cannot afford extras right now, so I try to go when they aren't with me which is impossible during half term! Hey ho. I have done online shopping in the past, but I can't be bothered sitting here shopping when probably quicker going myself.
I think if I do go I may have to just get essentials tomorrow from Iceland as it's a small shop and won't take long after swimming.

Oh, my plans keep changing as I am always so tired after being at work and enjoy a lazy day, so that was yesterday and I've already had quite an energetic morning so not swimming today but will take them to see Sing at the cinema after lunch, which will be a late lunch haha.

Forgot to say I have put a load of old big summer clothes in the charity bag and need to drop them off never to be seen again haha. I'm going to start wearing my new size 14 tops from Monday as they aren't tight fitting so will be ok for now. Cannot wait until my 14 work trousers fit, won't be long now.

Yes definitely have lots in for him, men like to eat haha!! I hate going shopping Laura, I hate it even more with the kids, takes longer and they argue and fight and make noise and it's embarrassing, they don't enjoy it as much as me and a lot of the time I end up buying more than planned and I simply cannot afford extras right now, so I try to go when they aren't with me which is impossible during half term! Hey ho. I have done online shopping in the past, but I can't be bothered sitting here shopping when probably quicker going myself.
I think if I do go I may have to just get essentials tomorrow from Iceland as it's a small shop and won't take long after swimming.

Oh, my plans keep changing as I am always so tired after being at work and enjoy a lazy day, so that was yesterday and I've already had quite an energetic morning so not swimming today but will take them to see Sing at the cinema after lunch, which will be a late lunch haha.

Forgot to say I have put a load of old big summer clothes in the charity bag and need to drop them off never to be seen again haha. I'm going to start wearing my new size 14 tops from Monday as they aren't tight fitting so will be ok for now. Cannot wait until my 14 work trousers fit, won't be long now.

Yay well done on getting rid of your old summer clothes. I'm not quite there yet but will hopefully be by the summer. Although I have already got a few new summer clothes that I can't get in yet, so I am looking forward to being able to wear those. Also my work blouses are still quite tight, so I am hoping they will become loser within the coming weeks.

I love not having rubbish in my cupboards, if it's not there I can't eat it! I'm not a big chocolate fan, so I get Amy bars of chocolate as treats as I know I wont want to eat them :)
Oh I have a half open multibag of mini chocolate buttons, kinder and freddo bars but I'm really good at sticking to syns, only thing I'm not bothering with now is alpen light bars or any cereal bars, I don't need them as I like cereal with milk anyway, just need to be organised and start making salads for lunch at work! Will do that from Sunday night :)

I think I've been really good and I'm doing the plan and then I asked my friend to syn some of the stuff I ate and I had nearly 40syns one day :O

I could really do with finding a syn free meal plan. ( Can any on recommend)

But I don't like fish, bananas Tomatoes, Cucumber or porridge.
Follow me if you like, I take photos of most of my meals, unless I'm having something I'd taken a photo of before, it's quite varied, however I'm not a fish eater and rarely have red meats apart from mince. I am not including banana now as it's not speed and I am trying to stick with speed fruit/veg and a little potato/pasta. I do have a lot of pasatta sauce though and love my porridge but you could always have another cereal, check the list in your book, I don't go to group so don't have a book, I did sw about 6-7 year ago so going by memory and tips online.

Yay well done on getting rid of your old summer clothes. I'm not quite there yet but will hopefully be by the summer. Although I have already got a few new summer clothes that I can't get in yet, so I am looking forward to being able to wear those. Also my work blouses are still quite tight, so I am hoping they will become loser within the coming weeks.
I'm not really there yet if I'm honest but I definitely do not want to be in them clothes by this summer so what better motivation than to get rid and keep going! I have some new trousers I bought for work so that's my first goal, to fit in them, then when I'm in them, I'm going to buy some nice summer dresses to get into this year! After that I will likely need the next size down for work haha.

I'm with you on the shopping hate it soooo much. Olivia doesn't get in the trolley enless i feed her a banana will last 2 isles if I'm lucky haha then she shout out mummy out. We have tried the let's help mummy she just throws it into the trolley. She don't mind touching everything on the shelves tho lol. I did it online but yet again get fed up of sending poor quality thing, like bread 2 days date bannana bruised and jacket spuds shocking. This was Iceland don't think il bother agin enless Olivia is poorly or can't get out house . Hate the online shopping for other supermarkets As takes ages to do like you say quicker to just go. Did start going at 7 when she went bed but I'm tired and don't want to be going out at that time off night. Last few times she has a lolly lasts her ages but just suger for her teeth hate it. Apples are good until she drops them 3 apples I got through once was just a joke . Bill 5quid on food she eaten on way around hahahah

We're still sat her in our pjs can't be bothered today done the cleaning downstairs and got to have baths . Will prob do dinner then baths then shopping.

Brill on the clothes :nananana: bye bye clothes

I'm with you on the shopping hate it soooo much. Olivia doesn't get in the trolley enless i feed her a banana will last 2 isles if I'm lucky haha then she shout out mummy out. We have tried the let's help mummy she just throws it into the trolley. She don't mind touching everything on the shelves tho lol. I did it online but yet again get fed up of sending poor quality thing, like bread 2 days date bannana bruised and jacket spuds shocking. This was Iceland don't think il bother agin enless Olivia is poorly or can't get out house . Hate the online shopping for other supermarkets As takes ages to do like you say quicker to just go. Did start going at 7 when she went bed but I'm tired and don't want to be going out at that time off night. Last few times she has a lolly lasts her ages but just suger for her teeth hate it. Apples are good until she drops them 3 apples I got through once was just a joke . Bill 5quid on food she eaten on way around hahahah

We're still sat her in our pjs can't be bothered today done the cleaning downstairs and got to have baths . Will prob do dinner then baths then shopping.

Brill on the clothes :nananana: bye bye clothes
I have never given the children anything in the supermarket before paying! They need to know from the start its not something you do.... but I would take something with me but only hand one thing at a time so it lasts.

What about buying a cheap tablet with some games suitable for her age?

Or a good old fashioned notepad and pencil or crayon to scribble on that is kept especially for shopping.

She would just drop it on floor wouldn't keep her occupied lol . Same with a tablet .

A lot of people feed the kids on way round as I used to work there noticed it a lot and sometimes it's the easiest thing today. Obviously as she gets older will be told we pay first as understands more

I've been eating loads of plums and melon lately! Really big punnets of plums in Asda for really cheap. Bit obsessed with them, but really tasty! Strawberries are just so expensive they are my food shopping day treat LOL

Back