Leigh's SW journey at home :-)

"Sing" was good! thoroughly enjoyed it!
Needed to fill the car up on way home as was on red light for a couple of days, oops!
Curry was ready when we got home so just needed to boil rice, was delish! Stuffed now.
Had kinder & pom bears crisps in the cinema so no popcorn!

Just been putting clothing away and hanging more to dry and washed dishes and need to chill now as I'm exhausted! Watching soaps I recorded.

My plan tomorrow is to get up and do some exercise!!
Will make my cereal and whats left of my strawberries and make kids pancakes before I take kids swimming.
Then a spot of shopping and need to have a think about what to make for dinner! I might have my jacket potato with cottage cheese and salad.

I love the proper popcorn you can get 6syns and it's lovely. Cinema is so expensive isn't it these days. I'm lucky at min can go Saturday morning for 2.50 each kids morning shows

I love popcorn and I may have bought a bag from sainsburys if I had prepared in advance rather than the crisps but I enjoyed them anyway lol.

Yes just finished watching as I record it haha, it was good tonight, was waiting for steve to say something! I doubt he'd of said anything if michelle's baby didn't die.

I was shocked wasn't expecting him to do that at all. I feel sorry for nick he always seems to get hurt doesn't he. Michelle will get with him from the bistro Now the fit one forgot his name

robert! yes I think so too, wonder how long it'll be before she falls pregnant again bless her! She lost a baby in real life, must of brought back painful memories! I can't see why Nick can't just be a great step dad, life's so complicated on that street lol.

Ye she's a brilliant actress isn't she should win a lot of awards for that. You wouldn't really put her with Steve she's really pretty would suit Robert more god he's nice haha. Ye I'm sure they will sort it out he just wanted it to just be them and now it won't must be hard when isn't your child. Not that it's real haha

Robert isn't for me either lol, aiden probably more my thing haha. Now that storyline with Maria ... gonna come out eventually eh!
As for not being own child, it never will be so he needs to accept that, steve has rights! He could be a dotting step dad and sometimes in life, step parents end up better than anything if he really loves leanne, then he'll get over himself!! I get why Leanne carried on with pregnancy, she wanted to take the opportunity to have a baby she always hoped for, I would of done anything to have a baby years ago, luckily it took losing weight both times to help as it took so long trying before I lost weight!

Ye I would of done same as Leanne aswell could never get rid of a child . Ye as the saying goes any man can make a child takes a real man to be a father and this is so true. Hopefully they all work it out.

Aiden is nice ye, yep will all come out soon trouble is if cheat with ya will cheat on ya lol

yeah maybe when I'm really old and need a companion for cruises and holidays abroad haha, right now, no time, energy or omph to be too bothered, you wouldn't believe how much I love being alone now, my kids getting a bit bigger now and it's getting easier every day!

Aww kids certainly keep you busy don't they bless them. Ye hopefully a rich man can pay for your hols haha . I think I'd be the same to be honest if I was single no energy and not bothered to much effort haha. The thort of dating again god shave ya legs everyday hahahahaha

exactly! i'm too comfortable and I really couldn't be accomodating for another man, I like things my way now, I do what I want, watch what I want, spend money (what little I have) on what I want, why would I change that, he'd have to chase me and woo me until I give in eventually, really special for me to do that now, I've had a fair bit of heartbreak and I cant trust anymore. I'm in a new job, lots of boys work there, the men are married, but its nice to be friendly with them, nothing complicated then eh. If a rich man comes along and wants to spend his money on me, who am I to say no haha.

Hahaha ye don't blame you when kids are older you may want some company but got a few years yet lol you enjoy it . Off to sleep now shattered . Night x

Good morning!

Exercise done!!!
Just had a fresh coffee with lots of milk and I made a wonderful porridge with strawberries, just eating that now.
Lunch I am going to have my spud with cottage cheese and salad on side
Need to buy some yoghurt and I'll have that for my evening meal with some fruit that I need to buy haha.
So I'll take the kids swimming just after lunch, maybe mid afternoon and then shopping (quickly).

x2 days until weigh in at home on Monday morning and I'm on plan and feeling ok, sore throat again, think it's possibly allergy related rather than a cold now as it can't go on like this so going to start taking my anti-histamines again and must use my nasal spray.

How's everyone doing?

WP_20170225_14_03_47_Pro.jpg

Iv never tried cottage cheese the look of it in tub puts me off for some reason.

Off to shops in Bit to look for a dress that I can go back in few weeks and fetch prob come back depressed lol

oh looks weird tastes good! Love it with spud! Need to try find fat free though.

gonna do nothing for about hour then swimming, not in mood but I'm sure it'll be fun

Back