Need motivation!!

mumto4

Only on day 4 and so far it's been okay. I've not had any headaches or been lerthergic at all but im just hungry, okay not starving but i am hungry.
Today was hard as been to a kids party and resisted temptation and then went to my mums for tea and made chicken breast, salad and oven chips followed by cheese cake. It killed me knowing i couldn't have anything that was healthy. Im also finding it really difficult not being able to eat fruit as i eat loads each day, and something that is really healthy and good for you been dissallowed just seems odd. I know its all part of the diet. I've lost 5lbs so far but only cause you starve yourself, how don't you put the weight back one once u start eating normally again, can you never have carbs again???

When i go to weigh in on tues iam tempted to tell her i don't want anymore and to go it alone. Need motivation as im seriously lacking in it!!

hey you been inside my mind today?
im feeling the exact same.
i know its working, because i can tell with my clothes... im just exhausted looking after baby leah who needs constant attention, plus im so god damn hungry.
i cant stop thinking of food.
i used to hate veg and fruit but now im even drooling at that! plus Leahs bottles of baby milk look so friggin yummy :(

i keep thinking, after ive lost my first stone i might do it myself and do very low carb, but plenty of salad, lean meat and veg.
im on day 6 now..... another 456348876 to go :(:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Only on day 4 and so far it's been okay. I've not had any headaches or been lerthergic at all but im just hungry, okay not starving but i am hungry.
Today was hard as been to a kids party and resisted temptation and then went to my mums for tea and made chicken breast, salad and oven chips followed by cheese cake. It killed me knowing i couldn't have anything that was healthy. Im also finding it really difficult not being able to eat fruit as i eat loads each day, and something that is really healthy and good for you been dissallowed just seems odd. I know its all part of the diet. I've lost 5lbs so far but only cause you starve yourself, how don't you put the weight back one once u start eating normally again, can you never have carbs again???

When i go to weigh in on tues iam tempted to tell her i don't want anymore and to go it alone. Need motivation as im seriously lacking in it!!

Hiya - sorry to hear you're struggling....:(

If your ticker's right and you have a BMI of 26.4 you should not be doing any plan under 1000cals....your body doesn't have enough fat to sustain a vlcd (very low calorie diet)

On the 1000cal plan, you drop down to 2 CD packs and you can have fruit, some starchy carbs (pasta, rice).....think you need to talk to your CDC.....die he/she weigh / measure you to check your BMI ???

Debz x

yes she weighed me and checked my bmi, which is correct on my ticker. She said i was just borderline toi be able to do the diet, but as i have a bmi over 25 and a stone to lose i could do it. She didn't measure me.

yes she weighed me and checked my bmi, but didn't measure me.

if your BMI is 26, she should not have let you do Sole Source or Sole Source plus....or even 810cal...you should defo be on 1000cal plan....

you don't have enough body fat to sustain vlcd and your body will start to burn lean muscle (including organ tissue - heart, lungs etc :eek: - not good !!!)

Debz x

Well have lots of faith in her now :eek: i was only there 25 mins. She said she's been a counsellor for donkeys years. Do u think she just trying to make money out of me then?

Well have lots of faith in her now :eek: i was only there 25 mins. She said she's been a counsellor for donkeys years. Do u think she just trying to make money out of me then?

have a chat with her....explain your concerns.....

....the very most you should've done would be 810cals for 1 week...and then (with BMI of 25), you should move to 1000cal plan.....the vlcd options are for people with at least a stone to lose (usually BMI 27)....I wouldn't let anyone lower than this start on vlcd......but 1000cal plan is safe even when BMI falls below 25....

hope you get sorted....keep us posted !

Debz x

Well Myself and her said i had at least a stone to lose (which i do) so that's probs why she put me on SS then.

Back