Need motivational success stories!!

laurenmay

Gold Member
Really would help immensely if those of you who've been on CD for a little while would post your losses so far just to give me the motivation I need!!

If you could all post your starting stats, what step you're doing on CD and how long you've been doing it for along with your weekly loss amounts it'd give me more faith to keep at it!

Thank you x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

I started at 10st, I'm 5ft, my goal is 8.7!
First week lost 6lb
Second wk lost 3lb
:) ss+ with meal x

little-e said:
I started at 10st, I'm 5ft, my goal is 8.7!
First week lost 6lb
Second wk lost 3lb
:) ss+ with meal x

My goal weight is what you started at! Lol :) I want to try and lose 21lbs in the next five weeks, really doubting that I'll be able to and it's driving me mad! :( x

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Hun you need to stick with it! If you really want it need to get past the first few days! Day 3 was hell for me but now I'm past that it's fine! I've had a tiny blip but I'm still on track keep going till your 1st w.i and then that will be your motivation! Good luck :) think positive xxx

little-e said:
Hun you need to stick with it! If you really want it need to get past the first few days! Day 3 was hell for me but now I'm past that it's fine! I've had a tiny blip but I'm still on track keep going till your 1st w.i and then that will be your motivation! Good luck :) think positive xxx

I know, I will stick with it and tomorrow I'm making a fresh start and won't stray from CD until goal!! I had my first weigh in last night, and had lost 6lbs which is pretty good considering I had Sunday off & weighed a day early! :) but I'm taking a CD break and starting a complete fresh tomorrow. A new day & new CD week :) xx

Lauren!! You will always find a reason to not start today!! This morning you said you weren't having any more days off after yesterday and now you're having one today? You'll never get to your target of 10.7 in 5 weeks if you keep putting off starting ;-)

What are you eating today? X

start - 12.2 current - 11.12 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Lauren!! You will always find a reason to not start today!! This morning you said you weren't having any more days off after yesterday and now you're having one today? You'll never get to your target of 10.7 in 5 weeks if you keep putting off starting ;-)

What are you eating today? X

I know!! But I'm doing this for me, and for me to do it properly I just feel like I need to start tomorrow, and that way I'll have enough shakes too!.. Promise you I'll start tomorrow, 5 weeks tomorrow is my goal after all! and if I don't start tomorrow then I'll personally post all my shakes to you for free!! ;) x

Ok, this is it, one last day and then 100% from tomorrow, no excuses or I'll personally give you a virtual ***** slap ;-)

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Ok, this is it, one last day and then 100% from tomorrow, no excuses or I'll personally give you a virtual ***** slap ;-)

Haha I love how it's blanked your swearing out! Promise I won't let you or myself down tomorrow! Let me know how you get on in your WI tonight & tomorrow we'll both start our 5 week countdown to 10.7 together! ;)

I thought you'd been on it for a week - so why are you starting afresh tomorrow? Confused....

My stats are below... (I think) - well anyway, i'm 5.3 and my start weight was 14st - I haven't weighed for nearly three week as my consultant is on holiday.

Good luck for the restart!

Lx

No weigh in for three weeks!! That must be hard!!!! I've got a two week break between weigh ins after tonight as my CDC will be on holidays. I'm looking forward to week three and four being together as I know they're normally small losses.

When do you weigh in? Have you weighed at home?

I started at 15st 13lbs (end January) and am now 12st 10 lbs (Hopefully even less when I weigh in tonight).

I was size 24 and am now just into a size 16. I am 5ft 3in.

I feel and look better than I have for a very long time (2 years ago I did get up to over 17 stone!).

Stick with it - you will find the time will fly by and you will be at your goal weight in no time.

I am looking to lose 2 more stone on CD then switch to just healthy eating to maintain.

Good Luck!

I weigh with my Counsellor (and I really can't wait to get weighed next Monday - soooo looking forward to it). I haven't weighed at all - what if my scales are out and I think i've lost more than i have, or it says I've put on? Noooo, too stressful!!

And also, my scales in the house are broken - which is a good thing really. It hasn't bothered me until a few days ago, now I really want to know how i've done.

Lz

Hi Lauren.

I started cambridge on new years day this year. I was 10.8. I stayed on sole source for 14 weeks and got down to 7.10. I then moved onto a low GL diet, and since april I have been maintaining at between 7.12 and 8 stone, i tend to go more by how my clothes feel than the scales now Ive got to goal. I wss a size 14 in january, now a six on top and eight on bottom. CAMBRIDGE IS FAB!! I am now in love with exercise, healthy eating and being meeeee! Good luck, you can do it!!!!! Xxxx

Hi There

I started 9th Jan, 14 weeks, started at 15stone 12lb and now weigh 12stone 2lb, have had a couple of weekends off as well for different events.

Good Luck xx

LV30 said:
I thought you'd been on it for a week - so why are you starting afresh tomorrow? Confused....

My stats are below... (I think) - well anyway, i'm 5.3 and my start weight was 14st - I haven't weighed for nearly three week as my consultant is on holiday.

Good luck for the restart!

Lx

I had.. I posted in my diary about my crappy first week try, I ended up having two days off but luckily still managed to lose 6lbs.. But in my head I'd messed up so I wanna do it properly this time with no slip ups or blips, with me it's all or nothing & as of tomorrow I'm making CD all and being 100% till I'm at goal!

Littlest-cupcake said:
Hi Lauren.

I started cambridge on new years day this year. I was 10.8. I stayed on sole source for 14 weeks and got down to 7.10. I then moved onto a low GL diet, and since april I have been maintaining at between 7.12 and 8 stone, i tend to go more by how my clothes feel than the scales now Ive got to goal. I wss a size 14 in january, now a six on top and eight on bottom. CAMBRIDGE IS FAB!! I am now in love with exercise, healthy eating and being meeeee! Good luck, you can do it!!!!! Xxxx

That's amazing!! :O I don't think I've been 7st something since I was about ten years old! Lol.. You've done really well & I just hope I can do that good! xxx

Back