need some advice :(

lainey14

heya :)
I have always been a tiny wee size 8 until I got pregnant and put on 3 stone , since having my little girl 7 months ago I have lost only 4kg putting me to 66kg and a size 10 - 12 in clothes. the weight is just not shifting and I have never had a problem with weight before!
I am very careful with what I eat as I always have been.....for lunch I have couscous, nuts, lettus, tomato, mixed beans, boiled egg and chilli....with olive oil and lemon juice dressing! for dinner I have veg and chicken or salmon! for breakfast 3 days a week I have yoghurt and fruit and the rest of the week I have porridge! I eat lost of fruit as snacks and for a cheeky snack I have peanut butter on rivita.
I do crunches and squats every day and walk about 12 miles a week!
what am I doing wrong? :(

My advice, is to log that all in a calorie counter - you're choosing really good healthy options, but the good healthy stuff, like nuts and fruit, often have high calorific value.

Maybe create an account on myfitnesspal, log it all and see if your actually eating too much, in terms of calories?

aww thank you so much, done as you said and I am under on calories but my sugar is sky high :S apparently all that fruit is not a good idea

and also I don't know if this counts... but for my maintenance I'm using pills that can somehow helps me flush all the oil that I have take in also it helps me to regularly do my thing in the toilet since I have problem with doing it everyday.. its called liproxenol. You can check out the net if you want or not :)
Just sharing :)

Back