Need Some Dinner/ Tea Ideas....

sona1980

Gold Member
Cooking for 1!

need some quick and easy dinner ideas!
i never know what to eat at dinner time!!
brekki and lunch are easy!

What You having for your Dinner / Tea tonight?

my favourite, is a jacket spud and salad. boring i know for some but i really love jacket spuds, my comfort food.

I'm having either chili with rice (only 5 points and loads of it, yum) or veggi burger (the non quorn, potatoey kind) in a bun. Fish fingers, waffles and beans is a good one. Jacket potato with sliced steak and onions in low fat créme fraiche. Stirfry. Something with mash and gravy. Try the recipe section for ideas too :)

I'm having the creamy mustardy pork leeky thingy that's on the recipe section (Joanne Calorie Crusader posted it) I love love love it!!:D And with it am gonna have some potaoes and veg - simples:p

Another quick and delish is paella - really nice and filling too!!

I'm having the "overnight" pasta dish i posted on recipe thread with salad! It doesn't have to be left all night to soak up sauce but needs a good 3 hours or so x

I had a pitta bread loaded with tomatos, peppers, onions, chillis and low fat cheese grilled with a salad. I have a piece of salmon for tomorrow with new potatos, corn on the cob and prob a bit of flora and garlic. Yum

I had the Frussli pasta and ricotta cheese dish from this month's ww magazine.. although I put chicken in it and didnt end up using the ricotta cheese, but it was lovely all the same ;)

Back