Need some encoragement

lakisha

I an restarting LT tomorrow i am getting weighed and picking up my shakes. I have PCOS and have been told by my doctor that i could get a stroke and heart disease. He told me to loose weight at all costs. I will let you all know my weight and how much i have to loose tomorrow. I have been on my period for two months which i sreally stressing me out especially with three children to run around after all day really i should be a twig.

Bye for now.

Good luck hun.

You've made the right decision. You only need to read the posts on here to see it works. Get through the first few days then you'll be fine.

You sound like you have a lovely family around you, so you know what you have to do for yourself and for them. You can do it. We've had some amazing first week losses on here over the last week. Just read through the posts.....you'll read about people like yourself who have done this.

Again, Good luck for tomorrow.
xx

Good Luck Lakisha, You Can Do This, Never Thought I Could And On Day 4 And Feel My Clothes Are Bit Loser, If You Are Doing This For Health Reasons, Losing Weight And Fitting In To Nice Clothes Will Be A Bonus!! Good Luck! Xx

Hey you can and will do it! I also have PCOS and have been on lipotrim for nearly 5 months and I have no symptoms now. I have lost 6 stone. you can do it! I am sure xx

Everything will be fine once you're on LT and you see the pounds dropping off! Trust me go for it and don't dwell on what may happen if you don't lose weight because as of tomorrow you are going to!

xxx

Good luck lakisha xx

Best of luck hun...you will be great support here!

total embarrassment

I went to the chemist to get my shakes and was told that the scales could not record my weight. The scales gave a H reading. Anyway i will not get discouraged i have you guys we are support for each other. :sigh: i have been told to weigh myself at home and phone the chemist with my reading.

Week 1 23st. 9 lb

I went to the chemist to get my shakes and was told that the scales could not record my weight. The scales gave a H reading. Anyway i will not get discouraged i have you guys we are support for each other. :sigh: i have been told to weigh myself at home and phone the chemist with my reading.

Week 1 23st. 9 lb

Hi lakisha,

Have you started today?

Wishing you the best of luck with your diet journey, you can do this:)

Love Mini xxx

go for it lakisha and in no time at all you will be weighing in at the chemist as well. My first week this week and first weighin tomorrow although the chemist was really nice and asks you to pop in halfway though first week to make sure you are coping ok ! lost 6 pound in 4 days . when i came out of his office at the back of the shop he smiled at his staff and they gave me a little clap and told me to " go for the marathon and not the sprint" as i too have a long way to go
Do day one and when you have completed you can change to a smiley face as well

hi lakisha,well done on taking the first step.i'm having my first weigh in tomorrow(nervous but excited).I found the first 4 days the hardest but now things are a lot easier and i'm even getting used to drinking lots of water which i did struggle with.Loads of support from all the nice people here too which helps tremendously when i'm finding it a little hard.good luck and here's to the first week i'm sure you can do it
Debs x

Just a quick thanks

This is acturally my first day as the chemist closed early on saturday which was the day i was supposed to start LT. I know that it gets easier after three days. These posts that you have all sent to me are so encouraging and i thank you all. Will keep you all posted after my first weigh in.

You go for it hun, keep us all updated xxx

I hope so as we're all watching you;)x

Keep posting on this site, it will keep you motivated, if you feel low someone will lift your spirit, if you've got brill news you can share, it's like a little family all with a similar goal always with someone on hand to give moral support and a bit of TLC. You can do it!! Go girl!!

hey lakisha, i am just starting today also. You will do great and the pounds will just melt away, just remember to drink loads and loads and loads of water and if in doubt more water. I tend to find i get bored with water after a while so have some herbal teas like peppermint, nettle, or any leafy teas. you still drinking water but it has a taste :) and is warm x

I know it can be daunting to start something like this but just take it shake by shake, day by day then all of a sudden it will be week by week and month by month. Thats what i trying to do anyway as i get so impatient.

You can do this x
I sending you positive thoughts x

sammie x

Back