need some encouragment!

Lizaberryman

Day 3 of pro points, sneakily got on my scales last night and they said I'd lost 2 lbs already.... Got on the scales this morning and I hvent I'm the same!!! :0(((((( x tried pro points last year and it didn't work for me, how can I make this work. Feeling sad x

I lost 0.5lbs in my first week! I was so upset id heard everyone was losing up to 4lbs! But iv been doin it 10weeks and am now down a stone. It's (slowly) comin off! Remember, whatever you lose no matter how little its lighter than you were last week! X

Aw thanks, how did you get on the second week did you lose? If I don't lose il be so gutted iv only got 4 weeks until my holiday and wanted to get rid of atleast 7lbs x

You might loose more your second week that happens to some people. My first week i lost 3lb then its been 2lb almost every week apart from a few where i have sts of gained 1lb. The week after i STS i lost 4lb the following week then i gained 1lb this has happened twice its really annoying lol i'd rather keep loosing the 2lb a week.

Good luck anyway! Try not to weigh in between your WI my weight goes up and down all week i only take notice on my WI x

sometimes it takes the whole week for the weightlose to show so dont keep stepping on the scales! ... i lost 7lbs my first week and 3 the following ...

Thanks girls, I'm a serial weigher! Weigh myself daily, twice a day! I'm crazy I know!! X should I stick to my 26pp a day or use some weeklies too? X

I'm the same first few weeks i wasnt then i think i started getting bored and wanted to magically loose a stone over night lol. I use my 26pp a day and always use my weeklies usually within 2 days lol This week tho i am going to try and not use my weeklies well not all of them and see how i do. But if i struggle they are there and i've always used them. x

Step away from the scales lol ... I only weigh on a Monday morning, with a sneek peek on a Saturday... My weight fluctuates and goes up during the week, if I keep standing on the scales I find it depresses me and will have a negative effect.
Do u track all your food to the last mouthful as I find when I don't, little morsels of chocolate mysteriously land in my mouth, and the clothes go tight lol xx

Lol yeh I do, iv got iwatchr app on my phone so iv been tracking everything. Today iv had x2 crumpets with some choc philladelphia and a chopped bannana, lunch I had oats so simple with a cup of tea and a Jaffa cake bar, tonight I'm gonna have a ww baked potato with sweet corn and cottage cheese. Snacks il have a yoghurt and 1 choc wafer bar... Too much? X

Lol yeh I do, iv got iwatchr app on my phone so iv been tracking everything. Today iv had x2 crumpets with some choc philladelphia and a chopped bannana, lunch I had oats so simple with a cup of tea and a Jaffa cake bar, tonight I'm gonna have a ww baked potato with sweet corn and cottage cheese. Snacks il have a yoghurt and 1 choc wafer bar... Too much? X

defo not to much at all, when i started i was eating some sort of chocolate and crisp every day aswel! ...

the first week i joined i didnt use any weeklies, but i have had weeks were i used them all and still lost...

Weeklies are hit and miss for people. When I first started and had more weight to lose, I found I could use all of them any way I liked and still lose. I've half a stone-ish to go now and find it's not as simple as that anymore. What I do find is having a high point day either midweek or the day after weigh in can _help_ rather than be a hindrance. So you could pick a day that's "treat" day and basically eat what you like, then be 100% the rest of the week.

Also, try not to weigh yourself so much. You will end up feeling very down as your weight fluctuates day to day (and it can fluctuate a LOT). I remember weighing the day before WI before and I was UP a pound but then the next day on official weigh in I was down a pound... Stupid scales :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Thanks, I'm on 26 pp a day, iv just guessed that's what I should be on as I do it from home. But il allow myself to go up to 29pp if I'm having a hungry day (3pp makes quite a difference for me) so il do that and try to stay out of the weeklies, how does that sound? X

I'm finding it a lot harder to lose weight now that I am using all my weeklies, I'm on 28pp per day and have about 2stone to go. I think my body has just got used to what I'm eating now. I find I'm always hungry now though so its so hard to use them, its prob cus I think about food constantly! Having a really bad week so far and have 2big nights out tomorrow and sat, so am hoping I can pull it back for the last few days to had some sort of loss!!x

I started recently and lost less in my first week,3 1/2 in first and 5 in second,I don't use weeklies however if I have a blip (which I did last week and ate some Ben&Jerrys) I knew that it would of been accounted for by them,x

It's definatly harder when you have less to lose, my first 2 stone I lost so easy on the old ww plan now it's so hard! And hard to stay motivated too! Maybe try different foods if your body is getting used to what your eating? Xx

what have you had ?

Iv had x2 crumpets with choc philadelphia and a chopped bannana, a cup of tea and a tesco choc wafer! It's not even 9am lol x

I have days ;ike that were iv used like 18pp by midday .. haha ...

so far iv had 2pp worth of the weatabix chocolate chips ones (9 of the lil things) and 1pp of skimmed milk .... its a tiny breakfast .. and diet coke! .... if i eat to many pp in the morning i mess up my day!

Il prob save my points for the evening now. Il have a cuppa around lunch time with some fruit... We'll see haha x

Back