Need some help please (Pizza dough)

FloralFlower85

Next Friday (25th) I'm having a few girls round for pizzas and wine as its will have been my birthday a few days before. I really really miss pizza and wondered if one night off would be ok?? I would have been on plan all day anyway.
Then I wondered if there was any slimming world pizza recipes ... which having seen a post in a thread I see there is.

Can anyone please tell me a low syn dough recipe because I might actually make my own pizzas, then I wouldn't feel so guilty in eating the shop bought ones. (I was thinking if I over indulge on SW pizza its still healthier than the shop ones right??)
What would be good toppings??? Any free foods??? Mushrooms, onions, peppers, bacon, chicken etc?? What about the tomato sauce .. whats best to use for that which is free??

And in regards to drinks .. what would be ideal .. I know wine is fairly high in syns. But what about something like vodka or Malibu?? I am caffine free so i'm assuming the coke would be free if caffine free??

Thank you in advance!!

Also .. can I save syns ???

Cauliflower pizza base is free (and speed) and surprisingly nice if you season it well. I just use tomato puree for the sauce, topped with whatever I fancy and a HexA of cheese. The meatzza (meat base) is all the rage at the moment as well, which is also free as long as it's extra lean mince, but I haven't tried that yet.

Be careful with the "syn free" doughs you might find online made with things like Smash as they're considered tweaks. Lots of people do use tweaks and it doesn't affect their losses, just know that it might as you're not supposed to use Smash in this way so it's not technically considered free.

Here is the SW dough recipe, it's on the US site but is the same as in the fakeaways book:
https://www.slimmingworldusa.com/recipes/pizza-dough.aspx

Caffeine free coke is free, as I believe this only comes in the diet version. Can't help on the alcohol side though, don't drink it!

As for saving syns... as with tweaks, this is something a lot of people do but it's not something my consultant recommends. I don't have issue with it, although I don't do it myself. If I have a night out, I just enjoy myself (within reason) and draw a line below it.

Cauliflower pizza base is free (and speed) and surprisingly nice if you season it well. I just use tomato puree for the sauce, topped with whatever I fancy and a HexA of cheese. The meatzza (meat base) is all the rage at the moment as well, which is also free as long as it's extra lean mince, but I haven't tried that yet.

Be careful with the "syn free" doughs you might find online made with things like Smash as they're considered tweaks. Lots of people do use tweaks and it doesn't affect their losses, just know that it might as you're not supposed to use Smash in this way so it's not technically considered free.

Here is the SW dough recipe, it's on the US site but is the same as in the fakeaways book:
https://www.slimmingworldusa.com/recipes/pizza-dough.aspx

Caffeine free coke is free, as I believe this only comes in the diet version. Can't help on the alcohol side though, don't drink it!

As for saving syns... as with tweaks, this is something a lot of people do but it's not something my consultant recommends. I don't have issue with it, although I don't do it myself. If I have a night out, I just enjoy myself (within reason) and draw a line below it.

Thanks so much. So really then i'd be better to just enjoy myself for that meal (will be on plan for breakfast and lunch) and then just start afresh as normal the following morning?? As you say just draw a line under it??

I might consider the cauliflower base. I did wonder about the smash base .. but then wasn't sure if it was free as it would be altered! I think I will just go for the slimming world dough recipe :)

Thanks again!!

I decided to have a night off, draw a line under it and back on plan following moring. I am going to try that pizza chicken though. That sounds scrummy!!

Back