need some help

joanne83

Hi im on day 2 of not smoking really want to stick it out but i feel like im gunna kill some one what should i do help !

Hi ya...Have you tired nicotine patches, etc or contacted the 'stop smoking helpline' for the NHS? I think if memory serves me right, I saw a NHS campaign on this some time ago... you could google it?

Good on you for trying to stop smoking... guess that is how I'll feel tomorrow if I start LL - I will definitely wanting to do something to beat the hunger! ;)

Lol im living in holland so i cant ring nhs but i think ill may get some patches tomorrow hope it passes soon lol good luck to if when u start x

Just seen this, hope you stuck it out :hug99: xx

Hi Joanne83,

Opps... maybe they have something similar in the Health Services in Holland? Good luck with the patches..I think you can get 'gum' as well as other aids for ceasing smoking.

Thanks regarding staring my LL journey. I have decided today that I will need to rethink which diet would be best for the boys and me both psychologically and for the long term and it looks like I will be going back to WW this Thursday - at least, I will have learnt to eat correctly along the way of dieting rather than have to learn to eat again at the end of dieting...

Take care. x

Back