Need some help...

Vikx993

Hey all!!

This friday I am going to work at an event in Telford International centre.

Its a massive event that I have worked at for the past 10 years, awesome fun. But the only issue is that the food is a tad limited. I mean If you love Pizza your in your zone!

I will have No access to cooking equipment.

So Im looking for Advice for Breakfast lunch and dinner ideas. We do have the chance to have a salad I will just have to make sure they are OK for us to eat before hand.

I am staying in a hotel (no food provided) and I was thinking about taking a mini fridge and putting coconut milk in there so I can at least have that with some banana and almond butter!

Oh and asking the catering at the event is a big no no, tried that last time when I was on Dukan and they said no they cannot help me (as in I ask them to cook something for me separate)

I don't have great advice but I feel bad you've had no replies!!

The mini fridge could be a good idea, no shops near by to buy things daily?

Room temp food? like avocado (all I can think of atm!), pick up some ham?

I guess it would depend on what you like eating, or how hungry you get? Are there coffee/tea facilitiesso you can have this and nuts for breakfast?

Well the hall where we will be, will have just over 2000 pcs running, so it gets hot pretty fast, I could go over to Asda and get some bits but I will be on shift from 8am to 18:00 everyday! Im sure I will come up with something....some how.

Sorry missed this take tinned tuna (the no drain stuff) and mackerel ...they both have ring pulls so easy to open plus tinned salmon (I never travel without them) ...plus boil up some eggs and take them ...great with the salad you can get ...o and fruit and you'll be sorted

Vikx993 said:
Cool thanks, I made a banana bread to take with me!

Yum sounds good love banana bread ...have you got the recipe ??? Enjoy your weekend hope it all goes well with your food x

I got it off this forum, on the deserts section. Although I had to change it a little. I had no almond oil or macadaemia oil so I used almond milk....

Vikx993 said:
I got it off this forum, on the deserts section. Although I had to change it a little. I had no almond oil or macadaemia oil so I used almond milk....

Thanks I'll go look for it x

Back