Need some motivation

Chocobo

I only its TINY but i have put on 1lb this week :( I know i have only been on Slimming world 2 days but still i thought i would have at least NOT put on weight!
Feel all pants :(

All i can say is stick at it.. Im with slimming world and its took me 24weeks to loose 20pound .... not even 1 a week BUT i am feeling the diff n if i hadnt joined i cud be in a worse position!!!

Depending on where your menstral cycle is, you can go up or down. We tend to gain water weight at a point in your cycle. When that happens to me I drink lots of water with lemon in it since it is a natural diuretic. Just keep up with it and don't lose hope.

I only its TINY but i have put on 1lb this week :( I know i have only been on Slimming world 2 days but still i thought i would have at least NOT put on weight!
Feel all pants :(

Okay, reality check coming! Yours stats say you started on 8 August so you haven't even been on the plan for a full week or had an official weigh in yet. So I take it you are sneaky peeking. Really bad idea! Your weight goes up and down naturally from day to day by as much as 7lbs. So step away from the scales as its completely inaccurate and no, you haven't put on a pound this week. Stepping on the scales in between weigh ins will only serve to mess with your head and bring you down if you don't like what you see on the scales. Forget what the scales said, put them away and wait until your official weigh in day and time.

I started slim fast over a month ago and weigh in on a Monday, hence the weigh in, no sneeky peak!
I should have expected it but im extremely inpatient with myself!

I'm confused then hun - you said you had been on slimming world for two days? Are you doing slim fast or slimming world? :confused:

Two days on any plan is not enough time to decide whether its working or not

I was on slim fast for a month, then on friday night decided im fed up of being hungry and went back on to slimming world!
I did it many years ago and lost a lot im sure it will work i just need to be more patient with myself

It must be water weight or something, but if Monday is your name weigh in day then give slimming world a chance, I weighed for a work competition two days after I started slimming world and had lost a pound, but by official weigh in I had lost 4 pounds, so be patient and stick to one weigh in day. And give slimming world 100% for a week and see where it gets you :)

There is nothing worse than having a gain.. No matter how small. When I lose a pound I think a bloody pound is that all, but if I put up a pound it's like the end of the world.

Back