Need some support :(

Helpmechange21

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling really low at the moment as I'm not doing well on the diet at all, I've had a couple of cheat days and am not having much loss at all. I feel really down in the dumps and need some encouragement and motivation to keep going. I have two stone left to lose and only 6 weeks till my holiday so I know I'm not going to be able to do it and I feel as though I'm really struggling with the diet. It's just really hard, I'm grumpy and horrible and don't do anything on this diet or I cheat on it and am happy and can go out and be social but then feel like complete poo the next day. I feel like a need a buddy or someone to talk about it too. My partner is supportive but often helps and leads me to cheat on the diet because I'm miserable and anti social on it because I don't want to be tempted to eat. I really don't want to look like a beached whale on my holiday and need help to stay strong these next six weeks! Sorry for the rant just feeling really low.

Hi there, I saw your post and just had to reply. I am a newbie to Exante but have done so many other diets along the way. I have recently gone back to work after maternity leave and just feel awful, so I know I need to do this now or I never will!

How long have you been doing it for, you said you only have 2 stone left to go, how much have you lost so far?

I could do with a buddy to help me get through my first 6 weeks so if you would like to I am up for it? x

Hi there, I saw your post and just had to reply. I am a newbie to Exante but have done so many other diets along the way. I have recently gone back to work after maternity leave and just feel awful, so I know I need to do this now or I never will!

How long have you been doing it for, you said you only have 2 stone left to go, how much have you lost so far?

I could do with a buddy to help me get through my first 6 weeks so if you would like to I am up for it? x
count me in ladies...can we be supportive together ????? xx

I just started yesterday, I did Cambridge for 2 months last year and lost 2 stone, didn't struggle that much but for some reason yesterday was horrible, really bad stabbing pains etc. Could really do with a buddy as my boyfriend is pretty supportive but doesn't think it's healthy so isn't the best!
Give me a shout lovely people

Hi everyone,

I'm feeling really low at the moment as I'm not doing well on the diet at all, I've had a couple of cheat days and am not having much loss at all. I feel really down in the dumps and need some encouragement and motivation to keep going. I have two stone left to lose and only 6 weeks till my holiday so I know I'm not going to be able to do it and I feel as though I'm really struggling with the diet. It's just really hard, I'm grumpy and horrible and don't do anything on this diet or I cheat on it and am happy and can go out and be social but then feel like complete poo the next day. I feel like a need a buddy or someone to talk about it too. My partner is supportive but often helps and leads me to cheat on the diet because I'm miserable and anti social on it because I don't want to be tempted to eat. I really don't want to look like a beached whale on my holiday and need help to stay strong these next six weeks! Sorry for the rant just feeling really low.
I'm also new to this. I am on holiday in 4 weeks. I have signed up for the 28 day challenge . My delivery arrives today . Have a look on the exante site and try to download the 60 page booklet . Haven't really read it yet but there are recipies on there exercises to do etc. I will b starting in the morning. Could prob do with some support from people. X

Back