Need some willpower (Slimming world)

amandamoo80

Hi I'm back at givin sw a go I always seem to lose weight the first few weeks then give up! I'm finding this site really inspiring so wish me luck I'd really love to lose at least a stone an a half I just seem to give up by the weekend! X

Hi,I've been back on SW now for 6 weeks and this time something had just 'clicked'. I've made lists,shopped properly...no substitutes..and stuck to plan. You will find so many ideas and recipes on here for inspiration,foods I never thought of before!!! Simple things like splitting my hex's over the course of the day never even occured to me before..bit thick lol!! Anyway,I'm sure you can do it...good luck and don't be afraid to ask questions. There are threads on here covering just about everything :)

I hear you, I have been doing SW since August, have lost 3 stone and have fuddled about for the last 3 mths or so at the same weight need to kick start to get my weight loss moving again. Ideally would love to lose another 3 stone!!

Im back to basics this week, food diary measuring everything. No rubbish and drinking the fat buster water concoction. Really hoping for a loss this week!!

I found in the past that by making my food for the weekend on friday and being busy is the only way to stay on plan at the weekend. Thats easy for me to say as I have no social life and rarely have any alcohol

The sun is makin me wanna do it more I don't want to be fat in a dress this summer!! And yes I find that water is the key I'm doin the 2ltr a day challange and I'm deffo bk to basics good luck girls xxx

What's the 'fat buster water concoction'?
2 litres of water, 1 cucumber, 1 orange, 1 grapefruit, 10-20 mint leaves. Chop up all the fruit put them in the water in a container. Keep it in the fridge, its a great detox and will have you running (for the loo) so great for body magic too!! You drink it for 10 days!

Back