Need some words of encouragement

tinks88

Could really do with a kick up the bum and maybe a hug :-(. Lost 5lb last week so so proud of myself, had the meals all planned out for the week ect then it all went to pot. Had a bad day at work on Monday and have been eating crap ever since. I weigh in on Thursday and will be gutted if that 5lb is back on, need to get my head back into it.

Draw a line under it and move on hun.
Everyone falls off the wagon at some point - losing weight is a marathon not a sprint.
Don't beat yourself up about it, just draw a line under it and get back on plan tomorrow.

*sending hugs*

Thanks guys just so disappointed with myself as i really want this to be "the time i get there" and just attempt 10 if that makes sense? Thank you for the kick a d hugs. Weird thing is that I never thought I was an emotional eater just thought it was triggered by greed, but now Iv noticed it maybe its something I can actively work on

Good luck getting back on it hun, you can do it :)

planning is the key and also when you do fall off the wagon, don't beat yourself up about it as that often leads to more off plan foods, just dust yourself off and jump right back on it

Thanks for the encouragement everyone, Im doing ok today thanks. Im on half day at work tomorrow so going to sit down with my pad and write out a fresh meal plan for the following week. Will also be updating my food diary on here as I have neglected it for the last day or two due to eating crap and feeling low. Gonna have a good look through at some comforting recipes on here and do some batch cooking on the weekend. Im due to weigh tomorrow so will just have to take it on the chin and just keep going.

You'll be find Hun. Once weigh in is over you can wipe the slate clean and start a new week fresh. Don't let a few bad days upset you.
We are all human after all and sometimes we have to give in to temptations.

Big hugs xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just thought I would give everyone an update, stepped on the scales this morning and was actually down 0.5 lb, cannot believe it!! I know my binges may catch up with me next week but just so pleased it wasn't an epic gain. Thanks everyone for your kind words! Im still in shock

brill half a pound off is good,a step in the right direction. Don't think that its going to catch up with you, there's no evidence to say thats going to happen.

Imagine what you could have lost without your hiccups, get back on the wagon and look forward to another loss next week xx

Back