• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

need support - don't know how to do this bit

Enough

Gold Member
G: 10st0lb
So I have been fine on CD, and was on SS+, so going up to 810 was fine, because it was just a bit extra than SS+ really. Now I'm heading up one more step I'm loosing my grip - it's like I don't need to care so much.. I've just had a slip and I don't even seem to mind so much?!?!?!! I do mind obviously, but I don't have clear limits, I don't have a clear sense of what I can and can't have. My CDC says I should now start weighing everything, but that's just not going to be me - I'd rather either know I can have something, or that I can't - that's why SS was easy and a pleasure.. and now I can have more food I can't handle it... :( Makes me want to go back on to SS+ just so I know what I'm doing!!

I still have more to loose, but I'm supposed to be coming off it for now, and doing 'round two' in the summer...

help.. any advice welcomed!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 12st4lb C: 10st2lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26 Loss: 2st2lb(17.44%)
hun - i was just about to come on and post but you took the words straight out of my mouth

ive moved up to 810 this week ( i am going on holiday in 3 weeks so the plan is to do 2 x weeks on 810 then the week beofre on 1000 so i can replentish the glycogen and have a little bit of damage limitataion for the 11 days i am away) not sayin i am going to go on a full on binge but it just takes the pressure of feeling gulity and stope me trashing it completely etc.

i was going to try and do a 1000 week after my WI on thursday , however i do feel that its proper going to take a week at least to metally prepare for this - i like to be so organsied i need that mental preperation otherwise i feel i may just freak out n fail.
thing is i feel so secure within the confines of SS+ and 810!

I wanted to make a list of store cupboard allowed ingridents and plan my meals in advance just if anything to help the insecurity thought it might give me a bit of confidence???

xxx

Last edited:

Enough

Gold Member
we're in this together last biscuit! Are you going to go back to 810/SS+ at some point after your holiday? Perhaps we can support each other?

to be honest ive found the last few weeks really daunting and tieing myself up in knots ive found it better to take one day at a time and see how i feel, i know i would be absilutely gutted to come back from holiday and be nearer 10st again which is why my CDC have devised the "damage limitation" plan i persoanlly dopnt think i could SS again and post-holiday maintatinece would have to be SS+ or 810 but thats the plan - but we will do it together xx

Enough

Gold Member
I'm aiming to be back into SS+ at start of June.. that's the plan.. 1000 til then.. I hope.. if I can get it right........................................................

You will hun so much support on here we will pick u up on the down days here's to high days and holidays !xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey annie - i asked my CDC about it on thursday she is going to try and order me a copy i still have my old slimming world red days recipes but the only thing is i cant see the carb content not sure if i should still be obsessing over carb grams on 1000 though, either way ive put 1000 on hold until 9st 3 or 25th april which ever is first lol

waffles

S: 10st0lb C: 9st4lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st10lb(7.14%)
Hey, how are you guys doing? X

supergran

Going to do this......
hey annie - i asked my CDC about it on thursday she is going to try and order me a copy i still have my old slimming world red days recipes but the only thing is i cant see the carb content not sure if i should still be obsessing over carb grams on 1000 though, either way ive put 1000 on hold until 9st 3 or 25th april which ever is first lol
My have you got the app my fitness pal. It breaks each meal into carbs and protein.