Need support

LittlemissD

Hey all

I did exante 2 years ago and lost 2 stone, however then fell preganant and put it all back on plus more. Im now around 18 stone and just hate myself. My little boy is 7 months now and I'm heavier now than I was after I gave birth. I've been asked to be bridesmaid for my best friends wedding in June next year, and I swear I will not be the "fat" one. I want to feel confident for once.

I really struggle getting started, I'm one of these who wants a quick fix and although I know I will lose weight quickly, I just want it overnight which I know wont happen.

I will probably need lost of motivation and a few kicks up the backside, but I WILL do it this time, I have two little boys and I want to be able to run around after them. I've been lying to myself for a long time, but its really affecting my health now as well, I get so out of breath and hot just by doing daily tasks, I dont want my boys being ashamed of me.

Anyway I hope to get lots of support and offer as much as I can as well.

D

Why don't you set a start date and post a topic to find new starters for that week?
If you have done it once you can do it again.
I have lost around 12-13 stone in my life with WW, SW and low cal and it's hard to keep it off but every time I don't end up as big as the first time so I must be learning something (maybe).

Back