500 Calories need support.

DeeCe

Silver Member
So frustrated. Haven't lost in weeks and I have been so good for the past two weeks and done so much exercise... & haven't lost a thing.

:( need a bit motivation or any advice?

I seem to have better results on dd just cutting carbs out, have had 2 weeks off and plan to start again on Sunday. Gets so unmotivated when u don't lose for a while

Thanks for replying..I'll try lemon. I don't really eat carbs at all.. just berries and vegetables & a banana if I gym it which is how I have always done it even when losing.. mainly protein tbh.. that's why I'm getting frustrated I think. Might cut out the banana next week on a day and see of that changes anything..just need to think of something else pre-gym suitable as after a day at work fasting I am usually starving but prefer to gym on fast evenings so not tempted at home..

You sound like you are doing everything right to me, with me every diet I try I plateau really quickly so end up flitting between diets losing a few pounds on every one, at least if you aren't gaining then u are doing something right!! G. Luck

thanks, I know I'm gonna stick with this cos I don't wanna keep going back and forth, just needs tweaking

Do you do split fasting or full UD, DD's? I do split ( 5pm - 5pm) and have stalled so I'm doing full DD's from now on - about 36 hours. I'm dreading it tbh cos I hate going to bed hungry My first is from now and I won't eat again until Tuesday breakfast but something has to give.....and it not going to be the backside of my jeans :) I think my stall is partly due to meds I'm on and partly cos I m nearing target even tho I still have a bit to go I 'm very muscular due to years of weight training so my body probably thinks it's there lol

Last edited:
I do weight training and did think it might be that.. I do need to measure inches really... but no I'm more 5:2 atm so do two days fasting where I eat breakfast.. fast all day then have dinner...

I think exercise masks the losses. I don't lose at all unless I have at least 24 hours of no food but can maintain on breakie then dinner.

Hmm, I find it's weird cos I haven't changed anything from when I did it in the summer or from the start of January... both times I ate on my DD days.. and did plenty of exercise.. it' weird.. :( hopefully this potato hack will spur me on.. I remember trying full fast days in the summer and it just didn't work for me plus I don't think I can do it without eating anything as I get too tired and cranky.. and more likely to binge.. the thing that's keeping my on this is that I can eat I think

Back