Extra Easy Need to do this - help

Tonixmas

Hello all, this might be a long one so I apologise in advance !!! Joined SW in February but appear to have lost my way over recent weeks so much so that it was my intention to join WW this morning !! Woke up early sat thinking and thought its not SW that isn't making me lose weight it's me and unless I change no eating plan will work !! I had lost my sw books so have decided that I am going to rejoin this week and give myself a fresh start. I am sorry for the waffle but don't think anybody who doesn't have to lose weight would understand what I mean but hopefully some people on here will. I DO want to succeed and have 5 stone to lose so any tips or motivation would be much appreciated x

I know exactly where your coming from. I have messed about on both plans for far too long. I joined my slimming world group 4 weeks ago with a different frame of mind, I'm totally focused and aiming towards holidays for goals. I've lost 1st 3.5 lbs so far and look forward to each week with a new found motivation. I am going to the gym daily and enjoying it. I think the only way it will work is if you really work at it and give it 100% and as my gym instructor keeps saying its not going to be easy but it will be worth it!

I'm in the same boat. I lost 3 stone with slimming world but lost my way at the beginning of may with too many holidays and not getting back on track so I've put on half a stone. I was about to start the 5:2 diet but have realised, like you it's not the diets fault but mine. I love SW and because of sw im 2 1/2 stone lighter than this time last year. I'm rejoining group this week and I hope to be at target for Christmas. Good luck with your journey:)

Great to see these positive vibes from all of you - well done for coming back to Slimming World - it WILL work for you
Tina

Yay, to rejoining class, also keep coming on here & get support from here as well.

Do you have a food diary? If not I'd recommend starting one, it really helps keeping me in control especially writing it all down just makes me think.

Hello all, this might be a long one so I apologise in advance !!! Joined SW in February but appear to have lost my way over recent weeks so much so that it was my intention to join WW this morning !! Woke up early sat thinking and thought its not SW that isn't making me lose weight it's me and unless I change no eating plan will work !! I had lost my sw books so have decided that I am going to rejoin this week and give myself a fresh start. I am sorry for the waffle but don't think anybody who doesn't have to lose weight would understand what I mean but hopefully some people on here will. I DO want to succeed and have 5 stone to lose so any tips or motivation would be much appreciated x

Theres a free joining voucher in one of the mags this week - think it's bella

I had 6 stone to lose when I set off lastyear, now I've got 2 left to go - it's been a slow and steadyjourney but it feels maintainable, thats the key thing. It's easy the first week to be all guns blazing and not have a single syn and eat nothing but salad, but whats the point? You're never going to keep that up! Follow the plan, enjoy your syns and make your sw day fit into your lifestyle that way you wont get bored or miserable

Thank you for all your replies and advice :) I know I have to be in this for long haul and know I made the right decision to stick with SW. Thanks for letting me know about the voucher :)

Back