Step 1 Sole Source Need to do this!

Started ss in May and lost almost 2 stone in 2 months which was fabulous! Then dad became ill and 3 weeks later passed away! With the stress and upset started to eat - very badly - and feel horrendous! My cwp consultant has been great but I need my determination back as at least stone+ on! Starting again tomorrow - 2 stone 2 months target!! Anyone with me??? xxx

Thank u so much! Only got to half way through day 3 - yesterday - and lost it!! It's much harder to restart than actually start!! I'm thinking Monday when I go back to work!!! We can encourage each other!! Btw I'm 5'6" and 14st 12! Was 16st 6 and desperately don't want to get there again! Only want to be 12st as know ill never manage to be less so am realistic!! Ali xx

Thank u so much! Only got to half way through day 3 - yesterday - and lost it!! It's much harder to restart than actually start!! I'm thinking Monday when I go back to work!!! We can encourage each other!! Btw I'm 5'6" and 14st 12! Was 16st 6 and desperately don't want to get there again! Only want to be 12st as know ill never manage to be less so am realistic!! Ali xx

I started on Tuesday so in the same position. Hope everyone has had a good week. I keep reading these forums to motivate me to carry on. So far so good!

Hi hun sorry to hear about your dad!

We are the same stats I got to 14.9 at my lowest but am at 14.12 at the moment I'm doing slimming world as fell off the Cwp wagon but have 10 weeks until a party for my 30th and a dream holiday so aiming for atleast 2 stone off and slimming world is just so slow so I'm gonna try Cwp again would be good to buddy up and help each other as we have the same goal aswell :)
What day do u weigh in? X

Hi,
Im sorry to hear about your Dad.
I am returning too and come on here for support. Its so hard to get back into the zone. Definatley more harder to do it a second time. But we can. We can all support each other. Its day 1 for me. Im taking it a day at a time. My first goal is to stick to it for a week. I will no doubt update on here evry day until Ive hit that goal.
Good luck to you all. xx

I've been so bad over weekend but Monday has to be d day! Think having a goal of completing a week is fab idea I'm going to pinch!

Think ill be more like 15st tomorrow but no one to blame but me grrrrrr!

Good luck ladies and thank you for the support! We're in it together xx

Hi infinity! You're doing brilliantly especially keeping going for four weeks! Now ur into it u can just keep going and it'll drop off u - it works - my problem is I just can't quite get restarted lol xx

Good luck today CWPD!

I'm struggling too. Massively!

Back to day 1 again for me :-(

Lets try mini goal of 3 days? Then the week? I had a goal to get past day 1 but fell at end of day 2!

Keep trying :) x

Restarted CD 31 Aug
5ft 1" 13st 2 BMI 37.2

Oh nooo! Just stop now though! I cheated 'once' on Friday and it lasted all weekend!!!!
I'm nearly thro day one, but this is usually ok for me!!! It's tomorrow and next that's the killer!
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Back