Need to eat more than pitta breads :(

Caroline89

Hi all,

Just wondering has anybody any tasty recipes that I can try with foods that I would have in the fridge? I keep eating pittas for lunch, dinner n tea, that can't be healthy! All ideas welcomed! Thanks xx

Hi all,

Just wondering has anybody any tasty recipes that I can try with foods that I would have in the fridge? I keep eating pittas for lunch, dinner n tea, that can't be healthy! All ideas welcomed! Thanks xx

how many points are youre pitta bread with filling?? ill use that to think of similar point ideas for what you can eat, how many points are you spending on tea?
dinner?
and breakfast ???

I'd also like to know this I eat pittas with everything! And they are actually quite high in points and calories!! I don't really like the ww ones so I have round ones instead, 3pp each and I'd nearly always have 2! So with chicken that's 10pp and that could be for lunch :'(

Caroline89 said:
Hi all,

Why are you eating so many pittas? I can't understand why you wouldn't eat a "normal" supper/lunch other than pittas?!! Sorry, not trying to sound cheeky here. What about making pasta salads for lunch? Free soup? There is so much "out there" that I can't understand why you'd restrict your diet. That is defo NOT sustainable!!! I'd be off to the chippy within a week of eating pittas!!

Back