Need to get back on the wagon!

Mrsh2011

Hi all, we'll its been a long long time since I've really been on the wagon!! Probably not since before I fell pregnant in May 2011! So here we are two years later and many pounds fatter :(. I'm currently going to a SW Group with a lovely leader but I'm still not sticking to the plan. Today I was reading 'Fabulous' magazine and there was an article about a girl who had lost five stone on SW, she looks amazing! It made me realise exactly what is possible and also how it doesn't come for free, I need to pull my finger out and put some effort in!

I always read this website and the inspirational stories on here are so fab too.

I really hope I can do it this time.
Helen xx

Tomorrow is a new week new start that's what I'm thinking ... I'm going to restart again after a terrible week !! Good luck

You can do it, treat this as your fabulous first week and the results will motivate you to carry on :) x

You can do it. I had to do this last week after Easter and I have felt so much better in myself from eating healthy, home cooked food.

am back on the bus was a target member fell of the bus just before xmas thats me back 1 day need to lose about 3 stone to get back to target this just shows how fast it goes back on :( i will be back in target soon we can all do this lets go :) bus is a leaving

Back