Need to get back on track...

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
So i've had a few weeks "off" the tablets whilst recovering from my op, Now that I have stopped taking all the other drugs to go with the recovery I can get back onto my Xenical.

My Mind is telling me now to wait till after Christmas but my Heart is telling me to just get back onto it or I wont and the motivation will totally disappear.

I dont eat an obscene amount at Christmas anyway, I can't eat Mince Pies because they usually have Dairy or Citrus products in them, I can't eat Pork, so no bacon buttys or pigs in blankets with my Xmas dinner, I can't eat Cheese apart from a tiny amount of Feta now and again if its made with Ewe Milk, I can't eat Chocolate Cake, Most crisps and nuts have Citric Acid added to them......I could go on for a while listing all the things I can't have!

Also tommorow is a very big day for me, not in a good way at all. Its 10 years tommorow since my Mum died :cry:, I struggle every year on the 1st of December, and I always turn to food as comfort. I'm also due on, so double the hormones and emotions! :(

Tommorow I want it to be different, I want it to be the day that I start Xenical again and never look back, I want it to be the day I proved to my Mum that I CAN do this, I can become fit and healthy and I will be around as a parent to my daughter longer than she was for me.

I just have to remind myself of this mental attitude in the morning when i'm ready to eat a box of biscuits for breakfast....

Hey honey, you can do this & I think you should make tomorrow the first day of the new you, the new foodplan & make your mum proud of you (am sure she already is!) I believe 100% that our loved ones stay with us & watch carefully to keep us safe so she will be with you on this journey, as will we xx

Thinking good thoughts at you! Make tomorrow a positive day :)

Thinking of you!

Stay positive you can do this!! Xxx

Thanks Ladies, I Know that i HAVE to do this for my own healths sake and my self confidence, I just tend to lose the willpower about 3 weeks in and fall off the wagon and then find it really hard to get back on! (have a lot of me to heave back up lol)

I was doing SO well today, just trying to eat better and then I found the biscuits.....Must get my Hubby to hide them in the loft.

Tommorow is a new day, not going to be a particularly nice one but still I have to find something Positive out of it :) xx

I'm with you all the way. I'm in the same boat myself so come on. Write yourself a menu plan that's xen friendly . Go shopping for ONLY that food. Then you have no excuse to eat other than what you should be doing. That way whenever you feel like slipping or have no motivation there's nothing in the house you can't eat .

As a mum I'm so proud of my Kids whatever they do so I know your mum would have been proud of you whilst she was alive. By making the right choices for your life , your health and your children will still make her proud of you.
Don't get down about your mum remember the good times and the precious memories you have of her.
Be strong and smile xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back