Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

NEED TO GET MOTIVATED

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by skinnymonkey1day, 12 September 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    :( HI ALL NOT BEEN ON DIET FOR 4 WEEKS.. HAVE PUT ON 5LB AS I HAVE ATE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.. ( I KNOW STUPID)!!!:mad: BUT WILL GET BACK ON TRACK JUST FINDING IT SO HARD. HAVE NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR COUPLE OF WEEKS AS I AM BEING SO BAD, LOOKING AT HOW EVERYONE IS DOING SO WELL I AM GONNA GIVE IT ANOTHER BASH. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. domino

domino Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Ok a gain is not good and is depressing, but actually 5 lbs in 4 weeks having eaten whatever you liked isn't that bad. Getting back into ketosis is the key, but i reckon you should perhaps start on the 1000 then move down to 790, then SS if you can. Might be a better approach to get yourself back into it.

Good luck with it :)

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Hi Ya , was wondering where you had gone to skinnymonkey .Yes it is hard , as i've been cheating myself but back on VLCD now . 5lb in 5 weeks is not to bad . Will look out for you coming back on here !

5. skinnymonkey1day

skinnymonkey1day Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks

THANKS GUYS I KNOW ITS HARD BUT REALLY WANT TO BE THIN (DONT WE ALL) LOL!!!:rolleyes:

6. JodieJoJo

JodieJoJo Silver Member

Welcome back!

I agree that 5lbs in 4 weeks when eating what you liked really isnt too bad at all. I'm sure I would have put on about a stone! 5lbs will come off in no time at all and then its full steam ahead to the end of the journey:)

7. itsnowornever

itsnowornever Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    good luck just keep positive you can do it

8. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hiya, you've done really well so far. Good luck with getting back on track.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.