Need to keep motivated......

kt_jane

Hi everyone, I think I need to keep a food diary so I can keep myself motivated and on plan for at least most of the week. I have already lost nearly 2st 7lb and have been messing about with the same 4lb for the last 6weeks its getting me fed up and angry with myself. I am hoping I will make time to post my food diary on here every day to keep me inline with myself.

Been to WI tonight and have lost 2lb, now I have to keep it up and get a loss again next week as I tend to gain,lose,gain lose, we all know the cycle!!!
Have at least half the weeks meals already planned out.....so see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!:):):)

:happy096:

Nice to see you here lil sis.. and

:bliss: on your 2lb off!!

Had a great day food wise today.
B- activia yoghurt , apricot and banana
L- left over cowboy pie with salad and cottage cheese
T- sweet and sour chicken with dry fried mushrooms,onions and peppers

Syns (so far) 1.5 on a mini milk
Still have my heb and few more syns but I am so stuffed I will feel like I am pigging out but will maybe have hot chocolate or something.

I also have a pan of BNS chips which wasn't cooked in time for tea so I could always nibble on them or use them for tomorrows lunch while I'm working.

Hope you all had a great day too.

Nudge nudge... diary is feeling neglected!

Whoops I forgot thanks for the reminder, had OK day today but still eating loads of super free maybe too much so won't get a loss this week. P
B- yogurt and cereal bar
L- ham and chicken salad.
T- salmon, new spuds with dry fried mushroom, onion and mange tout.

Syns came to a total of ten

Might have some strawberries for super later on xxx

Do I have to remind you every day little sis?

Congrats on WI xx

Back