NEED TO KNOW

will

firstly folks- when stopping lt how long do you have to be doing re-feed for? secondly- even after being on lt for a month, do you HAVE to do re-feed, third- what would happen if you didnt do re-feed and just started to eat heathly, fourth- thank you for any repies:)

yeh good questions will....i thought actually why do you need to 're-feed' sounds a bit weird but must be necessary for some reason. Will be waitin too for the advice the experienced ones say!

As far as I know you do re-feed for a week and basically you only what you are told to eat ie: days 1-4 no fruit or veg and lots of other stuff - the reason behind this is so that your body doesnt start to store glycogen again.

After re-feed you go onto maintanence.

/IMG]You can't lose weight without exercise. But I don't think you should punish your legs for something your mouth did. Drag your lips around the block once or twice, that'll teach them.
Loving that!! haha :)

Believe me refeed is very necessary, your body needs to get used to food again! You really dot want to pile all the weight on again so you have to introduce different foods in slowly! I did refeed for about 2 weeks maybe 3 then carried it on with healthy eating and very low fat! Its 6 weeks now since i started refeed and i havent gained any weight in fact ive lost a further 9lb!! xxx

thanks sooo much traci well done you, sorry to ask but after 4 weeks on LT do i need to re-feed? do i sound thick

Yeah i would say so hun, you are in ketosis so your body will still need to be introduced to foods again! Lol you dont sound thick at all by the way, dont know unless you ask xxx

Yeah i would say so hun, you are in ketosis so your body will still need to be introduced to foods again! Lol you dont sound thick at all by the way, dont know unless you ask xxx

:rotflmao: Great answer to the post prior..............Sorry Will it tickled me anyway lol x

At the end of your earlier post you said 'do I sound thick' then Tracys' reply was ' Yeah I would say so hun'
..................like I said it tickled me, never mind lol x

like I said never mind

Lol oops sorry Will, trust you to notice that Gaz! x

Oh god yeah!! lol esp Gaz!!:D xx

Back