Need to look forwards!

formbylara

I lost 5 stone earlier this year since last august, but have put nearly 2 back on again :(
I have still have 7 stones to lose and am still a member of my sw club, but keep thinking about what I COULD have weighed had I stuck to it..... Ah well.....IM going in tonight to get my baseline again and hopefully will get rid of this 'jelly' weight before it sets!!:sigh:

I lost 5 stone earlier this year since last august, but have put nearly 2 back on again :(
I have still have 7 stones to lose and am still a member of my sw club, but keep thinking about what I COULD have weighed had I stuck to it..... Ah well.....IM going in tonight to get my baseline again and hopefully will get rid of this 'jelly' weight before it sets!!:sigh:

Exactly you need to look forward,draw a line under it & tonite it seems you're moving on.At least you know you can do it & SW works for you.Just hop back on the wagon,I've scooched up,you can sit beside me :) Good luck!!!

Oh thank you for replying! Im back on track....I hope! Went back to class and immediately felt better...made a quiche, stocked up on free foods and done my daily 20mins on the exercise bike. Going to aim for xmas slinkiness! Thanks for scooching up. It was appreciated! :)

Oh thank you for replying! Im back on track....I hope! Went back to class and immediately felt better...made a quiche, stocked up on free foods and done my daily 20mins on the exercise bike. Going to aim for xmas slinkiness! Thanks for scooching up. It was appreciated! :)

Great stuff,you sound all fired up,now go & have
a great week,we'll be Xmas slinky in no time ;)

Hiya, how is it going? I am aiming for christmas slinkiness too!

Back