Need to lose 10 stone eeeeeeeeeeek!

lose10stone

Hi everyone,

Decided to join after stalking the forum for the last few days :D

Hey and welcome to minis.
Good luck with your weight loss x

Hi and welcome. Don't think of the whole amount you need to lose but break it down into mini targets say 1/2 stone at a time. I started off with over 10 stones to lose but over 2 have now gone.

Good luck.

Irene xx

lose10stone said:
Hi everyone,

Decided to join after stalking the forum for the last few days :D

Hi I have about 8 stone to lose so welcome, I have been here 3 weeks on Wednesday and lost a stone and 2lb brilliant. I am on W S which means I have a light meal every day, due to medication and rheumatoid arthritis x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome! I started over 20 stone and will loose 140lbs or so. It's fab you've stopped lurking and will become an active sharer on the boards. I like the feeling that there are so many of us, taking lots of different paths, to get fitter and healthier.

Enjoy the journey,

Ali

Good luck to all of you :)

Hope this Monday morning is a good one for you? :) I am starting the week positive and hopefully by Wednesday lost a little bit more, all the time I'm not gaining, I am happy! :)

Gill
X

Thanks, I weighed yesterday and only lost 2lbs in 4 days, I thought I would have lost quite a bit in the 1st week which was a bit gutting. I will weigh again Weds which will be one week and hopefully another 2lbs will be gone.

Hi just checking how you are doing today? :) I am down on my water today, I have been so busy not had chance to drink quota :( may be able to make up 2 pints before bedtime but not three, ! Otherwise I will be weeing all night lol
Hope you doing ok?
Gill
X

Hi just checking how you are doing today? :) I am down on my water today, I have been so busy not had chance to drink quota :( may be able to make up 2 pints before bedtime but not three, ! Otherwise I will be weeing all night lol
Hope you doing ok?
Gill
X

Yeah doing really good actually, it's going easier than I expected. I have never done a "real" diet before, nor have I ever used forums or had a friend dieting at the same time. I am feeling rather excited, I have just been reading a few diarys and can't believe how much weight some people have lost in 6 months.

I don't really drink water, I can't stand it, I actually don't really drink much liquid at all, probably about a pint of diet lemonade a day

I REALLY hope I can stick to this :D

Hi lose10stone
I understand what you are saying this is a first for me too:) so taking one day at a time, been awfull today :( feeling hungry and cold :( but will hang in there.
How you doing today? I too get alot of support reading these posts.

Take care
Gill
X

Hi lose10stone
I understand what you are saying this is a first for me too:) so taking one day at a time, been awfull today :( feeling hungry and cold :( but will hang in there.
How you doing today? I too get alot of support reading these posts.

Take care
Gill
X

Yeah I have been on here pretty much all day, it's amazing to see others losing weight, it makes you realise it's not impossible!!!

I do get hungry but I am finding the food I am allowed is plenty and I just eat zero points stuff inbetween. Mon-Thurs I am in my eliment. Fri-Sun it kills me, we go out a lot to eat, have takeaways, movie night etc and that is when I suffer. I am using all my extra weekly allowance on 2 bottles of wine on a Friday night LOL - I won't give that up for anyone or anything ;)

Back