Need to lose 4 stones to become a mummy for first time :-) :-)

v12345

Silver Member
Start date 02/07/13 after my birthday.
Starting a new diary for the newer me.
I will lose 6 stones by Christmas 2013. A very long way to go but I will get there!!!

Last edited:
Hello and good luck! If you hang in there and get through the first three days, five days, first week, and take it week by week, you WILL get there! How exciting- six stone down by Christmas! Can't wait to see your before and afters! Good luck!!

Re: V's challenge to lose 6 stones by Christmas 2013!!!!

Here to cheer you on v xxxx

V's challenge to lose 6 stones by Christmas 2013!!!!

Good luck! I'm tryin to lose 5 stone by christmas and I have 1stone 3 and a half pounds gone :) we can do this!xx

Hey I'll do it with you. I have lost 4 stone and want another 5 gone by Christmas x

Am ready to start on Tuesday. Only 2 more days to go. Xx

Last edited:
Start date 02/07/1979, after my birthday.
Starting a new diary for the newer me.
I will lose 6 stones by Christmas 2013. A very long way to go but I will get there!!!

Start date 1979?? Lol I always write my DOB when it's my birthday too ;) I'm looking to lose 6 stone by Christmas too so I thought if pop in and say hi and wish you luck for your start :) just stick with it the first few days are always the hardest :)

Start date 1979?? Lol I always write my DOB when it's my birthday too ;) I'm looking to lose 6 stone by Christmas too so I thought if pop in and say hi and wish you luck for your start :) just stick with it the first few days are always the hardest :)

Start date 1979!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha
We so can lose the 6 stones by Christmas if we stick with it which we WILL.
Good luck to u too chick :) :)
X

Hi

Best of luck for when you start :)
I'd like to lose 3 stone by the morning but fear it may take a little longer xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

Best of luck for when you start :)
I'd like to lose 3 stone by the morning but fear it may take a little longer xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol me too *crosses fingers*

Me three ;-) ;-)

If only!! Lol. Xx

I ll join u in your challenge. Bit og health comp might do good :) xx

Im doing a totally diff diet but never mind lol a bit of competition will boost me so 6 stone for x mas lets goooo!!! X

Yay!!! Is it bad that competition makes me wanna win pmsl and might actually make me atick it my diet lol xx

I should have started last week but as usual failed. This is the big day for me,!
I begin today .my goal is to lose four stone by November 1st and six by Xmas. I have loads to lose!
Guys I can't do this without you all.

Back