Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

need to set a target

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by lozzers_losing_weight, 23 October 2007 Social URL.

1. lozzers_losing_weight

lozzers_losing_weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Contemplating WLS
    I have my first WI tomorrow which is amazing as i can never stick to diets at all the. the last one i tried only lasted a day, oops.

anyway i have 8 weeks till i go on holiday (week before xmas) and want to set myself a mini target.

what does everyone think is a reasonable and achieveable amount of weght loss in this amount of time?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chika

Chika Silver Member

Start Weight:
    26st10lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Well done fopr sticking with it hon.

THe offcial guidance is a stone a moth so how about two stone for your target. you will probably beat that with ease! Where are you off on your hols?

4. lozzers_losing_weight

lozzers_losing_weight Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Contemplating WLS
    im off to gran canaria for a week, found a deal for me, my rents and two sisters that we just could not pass up. hopefully will be hot there so can get a bit of a tan.

only prob is im only back for 3 days and then it is xmas so that will def be a challenge and a half.

5. rade

rade try, try & try some more!

well i'm taking a week off for xmas then will be back to it the beg of jan... i need to have xmas to myself!! have worked the last 3 so this year feels special!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.