Need to tell myself this...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by rachelh, 25 September 2008 Social URL.

1. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

When I first started this diet I was worried about a lot of things. Now I only have one worry...that I will let myself down by not sticking to it 100 per cent.
    This terrifies me when I think about it. I can just see finding myself with a piece of food in my hand, a bite gone, and no idea how I got there. Even though I don't want to eat, I can see it happening.

So I need to remind myself...I am completely and utterly 100 per cent in control of what I do. Doing TFR is a choice, and it is a choice I have made because I know it is the best thing for my happiness, both at this moment and in the future.
    I am not going to make the choice to change my mind. I don't need to worry about my hand taking over my brain and me eating...because it's not like I am possessed! I am in control and I will make sure I am always focused on what I am doing.
    Ahem. Thanks. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
  4. NICOLA F

NICOLA F Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I used to dream I had eaten food and wake up in a panic its normal to think about food for the first while the amount of things I accidently put in my mouth and then had to spit out when I realised what I had done would have fed a small army

5. superskinny

superskinny Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    RachelH, learn from my experience, don't touch the horrible stuff, it not worth it.

I was like that 4 months ago after loosing two and half stone. one piece here and there and then that was it no refeed nothing and now tomorrow I have to start day one all over again. I am petrified to find out how much i have actually put on!!!!

SO STAY AWAY FROM THE HORRIBLE DISGUSTING STUFF lol

6. denajane

denajane Full Member

i nearly forgot myself the otherday i work on a busy ward with chocolates aplenty normally i would walk past put my hand in an grab one!! well i must do it that often that i did it automatically and as i picked it up thought OMG WHAT AM I DOING and put it back.
    You will stick to it if i can anyone can xx

7. macabar

macabar Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.71%)
    My chemist has been out of flapjacks (still is :() and yesterday I got stuck downtown, had my work undermined and went and let myself down. So mad! at myself- I have eaten when I had to for work meeting type things, but never alone like that and for partly emotional reasons. So I'm worried about my resolve.... all I can say is- BRING BACK FLAPPIES!

8. BlackRose

BlackRose Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Slender Shakes
    I second that -weigh in day is strangely my worst day -I become Miss weight loss and think sure I'll just...bla de bla. I have to find myself a mantra. :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.